Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-11-2014, 10:44 AM
Zillion Whales Zillion Whales is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 15
Default Dungeons of Evilibrium (RPG) - coming out March 20 & open beta starts now

Quote:
Hello, fellow Touch Arcade users. Dungeons of Evilibrium is a new dungeon crawler game published by Zillion Whales. It is currently in a state of open beta-test (on Android) and will be releases on March 20th for both iOS and Android. The guide on signing up for the open beta is located in the bottom of this post.

Dungeons of Evilibrium is an roguelike MMO with tactical elements of TCG strategies and the dungeon crawling exploration of roguelike games.

You are invited to take part in an epic campaign exploring dangerous dungeons, developing party members, collecting artifacts, and fighting in dynamic battles. Along the way, you will battle with both forces of Chaos and other players.

Features:
• FREE TO PLAY
• BATTLE in adventures and PvP
• CUSTOMIZE your army deck to gain a strategic edge
• OBTAIN rare artifacts and EVOLVE your heroes
• JOURNEY through the vast world and events
• GET new characters and dungeons in free updates

SCREENSHOTS:
Dungeon Exploration, the World Map and Character Home



Battles and PvP Tournaments:


HOW TO ENTER OBT:
In order to do that, please follow these simple steps:
1. Sing into your Google Play account
2. Join the Zillion Whales testing community https://plus.google.com/communities/...89378468019400
3. THEN follow this link https://play.google.com/apps/testing...les.evilibrium
4. Accept your willingness to test the Dungeons of Evilibrium
5. Finally, download the game through one of these link:
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...les.evilibrium
- or continue where you ended by selecting “Download Dungeons of Evilibrium from the Play Store”

Now you’ll be able to test the game Feel free to leave comments in the testing community or send us your feedback to support@evil-game.com

Dungeons of Evilibrium will be available for iPhone, iPad starting March 20 through the following link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/d828362719?ls=1&mt=8. In the meantime, you're welcome to take part in the open beta of the DoE.


Last edited by Zillion Whales; 03-12-2014 at 05:49 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-11-2014, 11:09 AM
kenken11 kenken11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,036
Default

Why is this even in the upcoming section. This is an old game and has been around the App Store since last year Aug. Stop re-advertising again and again and again.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-11-2014, 01:19 PM
Zillion Whales Zillion Whales is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
This is an old game and has been around the App Store since last year Aug.
Hi kenken11,

We understand that Evilibrium (developed solely by Orc Work) might be known to you, but "Dungeons of Evilibrium" is a stand-alone sequel we've been working hard on for the past months together with the Orc Work team.

DoE carries many changes to the game, such as:
• New world, the story continues
• New creatures & abilities redone
• Dungeon crawling mechanics with mulilevel dungeons.
• Collections – track your progress of discoveries
• PvP tournaments for PvP lovers

These are just a few of the many changes coming out as "Dungeons of Evilibrium", developed & published by Zillion Whales.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-11-2014, 11:10 PM
kenken11 kenken11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,036
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillion Whales View Post
Hi kenken11,

We understand that Evilibrium (developed solely by Orc Work) might be known to you, but "Dungeons of Evilibrium" is a stand-alone sequel we've been working hard on for the past months together with the Orc Work team.

DoE carries many changes to the game, such as:
New world, the story continues
New creatures & abilities redone
Dungeon crawling mechanics with mulilevel dungeons.
Collections track your progress of discoveries
PvP tournaments for PvP lovers

These are just a few of the many changes coming out as "Dungeons of Evilibrium", developed & published by Zillion Whales.
Dear dev,

I redownload this game and my previous progress from evilibrium is still there. 100% sure that this is not a standalone new game and obviously not a sequel. Even the version history from App Store clearly shown that this is the same old game. Adding minor or major updates does not constitute this as a new game. Likewise with changing the old name to new name does not change the fact that this is a old game.

Still, this is a fun game which I played for days previously. The only issue is the loading screen whereby whenever u click to some other function, a loading screen will be shown and thus wasting time.

Last edited by kenken11; 03-11-2014 at 11:16 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-12-2014, 03:27 AM
kenken11 kenken11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,036
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by majiktrip View Post
They are talking about a game not even out yet. Next time please read before fail attempt bashing developers. It says march 13th when it is now March 12th, kthxbaii

http://toucharcade.com/link/https://itunes.apple.com/app/id677065431?ls=1&mt=8

This is the link they provided above, it's already out "long ago". I am also sure what I am talking about. So u believe whatever they say, great, so nx time they change name u also will believe it's a new game, what a ignorant member we have here.

Edit: probably u are frm the dev side, biggest failed attempt. Kthxbye

Last edited by kenken11; 03-12-2014 at 03:29 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-12-2014, 05:53 AM
Zillion Whales Zillion Whales is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by majiktrip View Post
They are talking about a game not even out yet. Next time please read before fail attempt bashing developers. It says march 13th when it is now March 12th, kthxbaii
Hello majiktrip,
We are very sorry for the dealy, but we have moved the release date to March 20, which is now reflected in the updated post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenken11 View Post
http://toucharcade.com/link/https://itunes.apple.com/app/id677065431?ls=1&mt=8

This is the link they provided above, it's already out "long ago". I am also sure what I am talking about. So u believe whatever they say, great, so nx time they change name u also will believe it's a new game, what a ignorant member we have here.

Edit: probably u are frm the dev side, biggest failed attempt. Kthxbye
Hi kenken11,

Thanks for the notice, this was really a link leading to Evilibrium 1. We have updated the post to reflect a new link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/d828362719?ls=1&mt=8

K.R.,
Zillion Whales & DoE teams
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-12-2014, 06:32 AM
kenken11 kenken11 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,036
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillion Whales View Post
Hello majiktrip,
We are very sorry for the dealy, but we have moved the release date to March 20, which is now reflected in the updated post.



Hi kenken11,

Thanks for the notice, this was really a link leading to Evilibrium 1. We have updated the post to reflect a new link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/d828362719?ls=1&mt=8

K.R.,
Zillion Whales & DoE teams
Great, so this is why. Hope I can see much differences in this sequel.

Last edited by kenken11; 03-12-2014 at 06:35 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-17-2014, 02:42 PM
Zeillusion Zeillusion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,079
Default

Beta still going on? Looks neat. Haven't followed this thread to closely.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-17-2014, 10:21 PM
Zeillusion Zeillusion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,079
Default

^ yeah absolutely. This game look awesome! Can't wait for Thursday. This definitely looks like a success.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent