Draw Something - Looking for more elaborate user's

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Flare_TM, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Flare_TM

Flare_TM Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2011
    Hey all,

Are you bored of playing with people drawing stickmen or simply writing words?

I'm creating this thread for people who put some care into their drawings and make them more interesting than simple scribbles.

So just post your Draw Something Username or Email here and we can play a more interesting game!

2. Flare_TM

Dec 15, 2011
    200 views and noones interested?

You don't have to be an artist by any means, just a more friendly atmosphere playing with forum user's than randoms

3. mashead2000

mashead2000 Well-Known Member

I log in through facebook-so just add me there
    lee massheder

4. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I'm a stick figure type. LOL. But I don't write words. Anyway, this game doesn't have nearly enough words to make it worth the bother. Unless they up the word count 100x, it's going to fizzle out. I don't even play all the time yet I get repeats. People who have bought the game with the allegedly larger dictionary, they get repeats. People I play with sometimes guess the word before I even get a little bit of my drawing done because they have seen the words before and then they just pop out at them. I think there has to be a better game out there than this one.

5. Flare_TM

Dec 15, 2011
    There was an update not too long ago that added more words, they will keep supporting it and adding more especially considering zynga bought them out

6. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Yeah its a bummer that this game is the one to rocket up the charts because Charadium is way better.

7. Flare_TM

Dec 15, 2011
    Personally I didn't like it. There was too many people in a lobby and the text spam got in the way.

I like draw something because of its asynchronus play and how you watch the animation of yours and your opponants drawing played out in real time, + I played it on OMGPOP on the PC before that.

8. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Chardium also has an asyncronous mode that you can play with up to 4 people, which makes it more fun. But to each their own. Also, you pay for Charadium once and you get everything. No shady IAPs for extra colors. It also has more options as far as paint tools.

9. Flare_TM

Dec 15, 2011
    Anyone else want to play?

10. Flare_TM

Dec 15, 2011
  11. Flare_TM

Dec 15, 2011
    FLARE TM

^^ Add me on Draw Something if you want to play

12. GamerGirl16

GamerGirl16 New Member

Apr 30, 2012
    Mine is hbk1612

13. dappledleaf

dappledleaf Member

May 13, 2012
    artist
    UK
    #13 dappledleaf, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
    Hiya Flare, I'm Cat McFarlane thru Facebook, if you want to play ... I get the ink running out warning sometimes ... gawd, did I jump the first time, as was so engrossed in drawing, lol.

Edit: Just invited and drawn for!

14. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Whoever wants to add me is welcome. I'm not crazy elaborate like some true artists out there. But I get a few gems from time to time. :)

[​IMG]

My facebook is Daniel Albrecht (is that how giving the Facebook username works?)
    My other username name is Albino_Zombie

15. dappledleaf

dappledleaf Member

May 13, 2012
    artist
    UK
    Hiya, will add you later today! Look forward to. Best regards, Cat

16. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    #16 Eoghann, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
    FLARE TM and hbk1612 added. See you there!

Edit:....maybe we'll play after it works for me. All my coins are gone. And despite playing a few rounds, I'm not earning any coins! :(

17. dappledleaf

dappledleaf Member

May 13, 2012
    artist
    UK
    Hiya Daniel
    Maybe contacting omgpop would fix things, as that's certainly an odd error; not great. I'd try a delete/reinstall first, plus log out/in a couple of times.
    Best regards, Cat

18. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    Gave it a little time. Looks like it was a server issue. It's good now. :)