Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-20-2011, 06:42 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Winter Walk - FREE Victorian Constitutional Simulator!?!

Here at Monster and Monster we decided against writing 1000's of Christmas cards for everyone and instead created a free little winter game for web, iOS and Android!

http://www.monsterandmonster.com/winterwalk/

Winter Walk is a FREE little festive game that we have spent the last week or so working on rather than doing our Christmas shopping. Loosely based on the idle thoughts of Victorian satirist Jerome K Jerome we encourage you to set off on a little winter constitutional and to try to make it as far as possible without losing your hat. Because we all know that no Victorian gent should ever be without his hat!

Oh and we recommend you play it with the sound on as not only will this help you stroll further but otherwise you’ll miss out on the fantastic chip tune soundtrack composed especially for Winter Walk by the very talented Gavin Harrison (http://gavinharrisonsounds.com/).

We hope you enjoy playing this little game as much as we did creating it. Please feel free to share it with friends and colleagues alike!

Keep your eyes open for other exciting announcements from us soon as we hope to bring lots more fun and frolics to everyone in 2012.

Thanks and once again MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Monster and Monster

Old 12-20-2011, 01:57 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

By jove, what a marvellous little distraction you have created. I do however have one complaint! Surely the street urchin featured in your simulation would be better employed under a loom or up a chimney?

If young scamps such as this get the notion that it is a fine idea to shirk work the consequences could be dire. I dare say the the empire itself could be in danger! You may think this an over reaction sir, but should you find yourself having to speak French in later years you will look back on this folly with some disquiet.

Last edited by devensega; 12-20-2011 at 02:00 PM..
Old 07-30-2014, 12:52 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

In my wait for deep loot (one more sleep) I thought I'd finally spend some time with this. Quite possibly my favourite endless walker, by jove.