Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-05-2013, 10:57 AM

The upgrades don't affect multiplayer, no. But they do affect Time Trial in 2 ways: coin multipliers and beacons.

In multiplayer, the X2 and X4 multipliers are applied to the pressure that you add to your opponents. This means that with some careful placement and a bit of luck, you can inflict some huge damages in a single shot.

The game tells about "one move kills" when the pressures jumps from less than 5% to 100% in one move. I added this when a few testers complained that the game was buggy because they were winning when they suddenly lost with apparently no reason. The goal was to show that even if it was surprising, it was normal. It might not be very clear though...

Normally it takes some planning to group the multipliers, but it can also happen with a bit of luck from time to time. This might be what happened to your friend... and to you
Old 05-01-2013, 03:25 PM

I have released the iPad version today, and it's universal so everybody will get it

I've also posted some new promo codes here but it's unclear if people have used them yet (I haven't heard any feedback but I posted some expired codes initially so it's a bit of a mess. The one currently posted were created this morning though). If they are all expired, just post it in the thread and I'll send you some directly in private messages, I have lots of them!

Last edited by lif; 05-01-2013 at 03:29 PM..