A racing mini-game has been added to the game, watch the video here
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQQZrBCjLfY
Old 02-01-2014, 04:49 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Couple of suggestions

Hello,
Like the app, it's looking promising.

A couple of issues though.

The movement is a bit leggy as previous posts state and the double-tap run function feels buggy(only works sometimes)

In battles, the text covers over the monsters so you can't see them. Maybe move the text to the bottom of the screen

In dialogue, you have to click in the dialogue box to progress. As your fingers are naturally AT&T he bottom right and left of the screen maybe include a button in the bottom right which can progress dialogue.

It crashed for me when I lost a fight. It took me back to the inn and then once I was healed it started the fight I lost again I automatically but without me having any minimon. So it was just stuck in this fight and wouldn't let me leave. Possibly needs bug fixing

The screen is locked and wont switch if I turn the ipad over. Not a big deal but possibly an easy fix

Otherwise, looking good. I'll let you know if anything else crops up. Keep up the good work mate and you'll have a real gem on ur hands here
Old 02-08-2014, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtall View Post
I spent a little bit of time playing this morning and so far I'm enjoying the game. Minimon 3D has that pokemon vibe much like its predecessor. There seems to be a good variety of minimon to catch. The developer is active in fixing and adding content which is a plus in my book!

I do have a couple of complaints about the game though. The movement has a slight pause as you move between tiles. Not a big deal but slightly annoying. Also, there doesn't seem to be a tutorial that explains things such as capturing minimon or storing them. I'm familiar with the pokemon formula so I quickly figured out how to do all that.

4/5 for me
I think I will buy it, sound like good score. I like pokemon, and rpg is good too.