out of these which

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Themagictouch, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Themagictouch

Themagictouch Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    ok so i have 10$ and i was looking at either getting a combonation of real racing and warfare inc or nfs and warfare inc or just get ravensword and some other game what do you think? and what do you like better need for speed or real racing. thanks so much guys

2. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    real racing

3. Pug4Death

Pug4Death Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    Even though NFS is superior in presentation, graphics, and quality, Real racing would be the best choice as it gets you more content for your money.

4. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Ravensword

5. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    CoD: Zombies > all

6. jxjja

jxjja Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Get Ravensword 6.99 and Jet Car Stunts 1.99

I like Real Racing more than NFS

7. Themagictouch

Jul 14, 2009
    already have jet car stunts and cod zombies so i'm sorta looking at real racing and warfare inc what have you guys heard about warfare?

8. dumbname

dumbname Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2009
    :D

Go for real racing.. (do people still play that?, i might have to give it another go..)

and as for warfare inc, you should skip buying it all together and wait for Red Conquest. looks much more polished and ipod friendly (the controls seem a lot better and easier than most rts)

9. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
  10. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    i heard warfare is pretty good but real racing is amazing

or u can wait for dead strike (left for dead, can you tell im hyped?)

11. Themagictouch

Jul 14, 2009
    alright sounds good well i guess i'm going for real racing and red conquest and picking up ravensword in a little while lol any other thoughts on warfare inc or red conquest?

12. iamBone

iamBone Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Warfare Inc is pretty good, I played it a ton a long time ago. Lots of add-on missions. Like tons. And there's online play, which is pretty cool and it didn't lag when I tried it.

Red conquest on the other hand looks amazing, and it's made for the iPhone (and touch), meaning the controls (which look great) are better suited for a touch screen and don't try and emulate a PC set up.

I haven't tried Ravensword, but it looks pretty good as well. (And those two racing games)

It all really depends on what game you're looking for, an RPG, an RTS (And how patient you are), and/or a racing game.

13. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    get WI now, its honestly the best rts you'll find so far on the platform. Very good mp engine, great controls imho, and the generic rts for hardcore pc gamers.

14. Themagictouch

Jul 14, 2009
    alright well i guess i still have to decide on the rts's and for rpg i'm looking for a game with alot of customization and lots of weapon and armor choices

15. xdanleex

xdanleex Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    to tell you the truth, warfare inc. is a starcraft imitation which is just like the terrans. they have supply depot to make you build more things. you can have unit troops, machines. also your home base can move just like in starcraft. it also contains add on maps created by users which is around 100 of them. also the mission is actually fun to read. its also user friendly. hope to help

16. Themagictouch

Jul 14, 2009
    oh jeez so many good things about red conquest and warfare inc i can't decide i'm definitely going to get one of them i just can't decide. when is red conquest going to be released?

17. kingkong120

kingkong120 Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    If you want racing, go with Real Racing.

If you want RPG go with Dungeon Hunter/Ravensword

If you want RTS, go with Robocalypse/Command and Conquer

If you want TBS, go with Rogue Planet/Battle for Wesnoth *Just released

18. iamBone

iamBone Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    I don't think he asked for TBS, but whatever.
    For robocalypse, you'd have to be sure you like the control method. I played it on a friends touch and well, I hated it. I like having more control over my troops (aka I don't like the Settlers).

For customization, I read somewhere that the stats aren't customizable, they go up by themselves.

19. Themagictouch

Jul 14, 2009
    what about gangstar what do you think about that game instead of real racing or warfare inc?

20. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    Try the lite out and decide for yourself.