One iPad, two iPhones - multiplayer games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by traqua89, Aug 1, 2011.

1. traqua89

traqua89 Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Hi!

Recently bought an iPad 2 and now I'm eager to play multiplayer games. Saw a video where EA games promote FIFA 12 where you can use two iPhones as controls while both players see the actual gameplay on the ipad.

Would very much appreciate your help finding other games that work like this, cause I find the idea really cool and great for having some fun with friends :)

I have googled and searched the appstore, but only found a racing car game that looks aweful. So any tip is welcome!

Thank you people!

2. SSquared

SSquared Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Software Developer
    Pacific Northwest
    There are many good multiplayer games if you want to play against one another across the devices.

In regards to what you are asking about:

I believe there is an iPhone app for EA's Scrabble game where you use your iPhone to view your tiles, using the iPad as the game board.

There is a cool app called Splashtop that lets you see your computer screen on your iPad. The company also has an iPhone app that lets you use your iPhone as a game controller. With those two apps, you can play your computer games using your iOS devices.