Mirror's Edge/Mirror's Edge HD >>> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Zentatsu, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Zentatsu

Zentatsu Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Philippines
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    +1 to this..though its not really underrated because its on the AppStore hall of fame...correct me if I'm wrong..It has a very good single device multi player on iPad...:D

3. It's quite short, but definetly get this

4. Oceraux

Oceraux Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Philippines
    Wait, WHAT THE .... is happening? Every good game on the appstore becomes free. Damn.

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    For a runner-platformer game, this game rocks. GET IT. My iphone version has always been on my ipod touch4 and iphone 4S since i got them, and is also a permanent title on my ipad3 and ipad mini.

6. Jazzpha

Jazzpha Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Does a lack of widescreen support hurt the gameplay at all, in terms of needing precise control? Anyone with a 5 care to weigh in? Much appreciated.

7. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Better than Vector?

8. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    This is one of my favorite iOS games. It's not a game that I replay again and again (even though there is lots of replay value for those who want that in a game), but it was really fun to finish. Works great on older devices too. When I got it the reviews were mixed, and I am glad I bought it. For free there's no reason not to check it out.

9. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Mirror's Edge HD went free about 2 1/2 years ago.

10. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    got iphone vers free in past, just needed the ipad vers.

Mirror's Edge™ for iPad

“With crisp visuals and sharp gameplay, you dear Mirror's Edge are the fairest iPad launch game of them all.” – Tracy Er…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $9.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    “With crisp visuals and sharp gameplay, you dear Mirror's Edge are the fairest iPad launch game of them all.” – Tracy Erickson, PocketGamer.com

“Mirror’s Edge is not just one of the top launch games for the iPad, it’s also a damn fine game, period.” – Levi Buchanan, IGN.com

EXPERIENCE THE WORLD OF MIRROR’S EDGE
    Grab hold of the cutting-edge gaming power of your iPad as you bolt into action as Faith Connors – an underground “Runner” who must stop a deadly threat in a “perfect society” full of sinister surveillance and relentless pursuers.

RACE HEAD-TO-HEAD VS. FRIENDS
    Using the incredible split-screen interface, challenge friends on time and tactics in 2 Multiplayer modes. Outrun them with the fastest time in Race Maps, or outmaneuver them on a city hunt to uncover secret packages embedded in multiple Rival Maps.

SIGHT, SOUND & ACTION TAKE A LEAP FORWARD
    See and feel the iPad difference as you run up walls, slide down ramps, ride zip lines, and hurdle between rooftops. Pound through a visually stunning HD cityscape flooded with realistic sounds, a pulsating soundtrack, and dynamic camera angles.

14 LEVELS OF INCREASING INTENSITY
    In single-player campaign mode, think fast on your feet, engage in furious hand-to-hand combat, elude your enemies, and push yourself to the very edge. Mirror’s Edge on iPad puts it all out there. Once you experience it, you won’t look back.

Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
    Privacy and Cookie Policy: http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy
    Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
    Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.

Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet; Collects data through third party analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details).
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Apr 01, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (10)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

11. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    The reverse was true for me. You know...if we could safely swap itunes ID's, we would probably OWN THE WHOLE DAMN APPSTORE!

;)

12. Could you give both to me once you're finished with them?

13. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Not much... I did have to adjust slightly so as not to keep swiping in the 'deadzone' - but once I did, it was easy to keep my finger there. I've now played through it twice since getting my iPhone 5...

14. Jazzpha

Jazzpha Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    Nice. Thanks much for taking the time to reply!