[Old] Epic Pet Wars Treasure Code List [No friend codes]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by flipxxvii, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flipxxvii

flipxxvii New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    #1 flipxxvii, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
    *Update* I am no longer going to be providing updates on this thread nor am I going to participate on this forum. Reasons why:

1. Mindless gibberish on a thread with a specific purpose, anyone ever heard of a GD? It means General discussion, create on and stop ranting in threads that have a meaning
    2. Sariel's absolute lack of maturity in any and all threads he participates in, (yes Sariel, i'm saying you act like a child)
    3. Pointless hostility and cussing, people act big and bad behind a keyboard, but I find it sad when a 20 year old man born and raised in the southern US, Alabama specifically (where all the country stereotypes arise) has more maturity and a higher mental capacity than most of you guys combined.

So without further adeus, my final code update as well as my final post on this forum: musclebeach

Farewell, and I'd advise some of you start acting your age.

2. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    If a post has a friend code in it at all or quoted a post that had a friend code in it, the entire message will be deleted no matter what else the post has in it. So if you value your post and want it to stay, do not post a friend code. The rules are pretty clear.

Multiple offenders will be banned for spamming and not following the simple rules.

3. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Did you close or ban me from old post sorry about quoting that guys code just though it was funny right after that other guy had that whole post about posting you code glad ur back to keep fourm updated. I don't really care about all off topic post just did like the code post and people complain about ever thing I think it's ok if it about the game as long as it's not ur code just because it get so dead between each tc. I'll keep the Tc coming in when they come out normly one of the first

4. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    I closed the other one. This is the Official Treasure Code thread now.

5. flipxxvii

flipxxvii New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    New code added in for 6/13, update at the top of the page.

Thanks for viewing!

6. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #6 Sariel, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
    do you think the knife works passively. If anyone see someone use it on them please post it.

7. PantherKing01

PantherKing01 New Member

Jun 13, 2009
    I hope this doesn't get me banned, but I had been following everything from the old thread to this one and didn't know if anyone here might care. when I logged onto EPW on my iPhone this morning, I noticed that there were two (2) new weapons and a new investment (Dark Matter). Just thought you guy might want to know. If this type of post isn't desired here either, please, let me know and I'll refrain from posting in the future.

8. dudez0r

dudez0r Well-Known Member

May 9, 2009
    #8 dudez0r, Jun 13, 2009
    there are 3 new weapons and one new stock called Dark matters

9. PantherKing01

PantherKing01 New Member

Jun 13, 2009
    I must have been on just as they were loading those b/c they didn't even have actual pictures on them and now they do. I'm glad they're adding more stuff.

10. steve51184

steve51184 Member

May 16, 2009
    just what i always wanted.. a nice clean topic to post TC's in thanks flipxxvii

11. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Sweet thank you man didn't even notice that

12. PantherKing01

PantherKing01 New Member

Jun 13, 2009
    Not a problem Sariel. Glad I could help someone out.

13. evolutionX

evolutionX New Member

May 28, 2009
    btw the background codes dont work anymore

14. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #14 Sariel, Jun 13, 2009
    Yeah there 5 new weapons Creek Dagger, Sun Dagger, Zealander Sword, Cursed Rapier, and Forgiven Rapier. 5 new armors Oil Denim, Stained Mail, Millionaire Coat, Tortoise Plate, and Deception Mail. Also the new investment Dark Matter.

15. onenitro95

onenitro95 New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    What level is the highest for the weapons/ armor etc.? I am level 43 and jut unlocked Dark Matter, Greek Dagger, and Millionare's Coat.

16. JJX2

JJX2 New Member

Jun 13, 2009
    can anyone tell me how can i get Psilocybin Band??
    I saw many people have it but i couldnt find it in store..is this from using the TC??

17. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    i would consider this and my post here a TC related post. No, you do not get that band from a treasure code. It is an item drop you get from one of the first level 42-59 bosses. I can't remember which, but it was in the upper half.

18. JJX2

JJX2 New Member

Jun 13, 2009
    Im at level 72 and I had beat the boss but I didnt get it though (I had iBot and Apocalypse Prophecy)

19. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    #19 Cohenjar_7, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
    Ok, I found what boss it is from. This is the actual text on the item.
    I am not sure why you didn't get it.

*The original post was asking if a specific item could be obtained from a treasure code and I am clarifying. If this is unacceptable behavior on this thread, let me know and I won't post things like this anymore*

20. FunkyJunkySIXLEThaha

Jun 2, 2009
    u get it after beating the rex boss as a reward