Game for Sale

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by avalanchemt, Nov 4, 2012.

1. avalanchemt

avalanchemt Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I am selling a brand new game that I recently developed called Trail Run. This is a complete game that you can take and submit to the app store. You get the iPhone version of the game and you get the iPad version of the game. So two separate apps but the same game. Never been submitted to the app store.

This is a great opportunity for you to start your app empire with a game you can submit to the app store immediately!

This was developed for the sole purpose of selling the game.

Both games were created in Cocos 2D.

iPhone game includes:
    1. 25 unique levels for unlimited entertainment
    2. 5 unique characters
    3. Power boosts in case you need a little extra energy (in app purchases 5, 15 or unlimited)
    4. Level Skips in case you just can’t get through that level (in app purchases 3, 8 or unlimited)
    5. Unlock Everything – An in app purchase that will unlock all stages and in app purchases
    6. Facebook Integration
    7. Gamecenter Integration
    8. 5 different tricks per character (although I only have 1 active right now code is there for 5)
    9. A popup for asking users to review the app
    10. Admob integration on three screens (great way to make extra revenue)

iPad game includes:
    1. 25 unique levels for unlimited entertainment
    2. 5 unique characters
    3. Power boosts in case you need a little extra energy (in app purchases 5, 15 or unlimited)
    4. Level Skips in case you just can’t get through that level (in app purchases 3, 8 or unlimited)
    5. Unlock Everything – An in app purchase that will unlock all stages and in app purchases
    6. Facebook Integration
    7. Gamecenter Integration
    8. 5 different tricks per character (although I only have 1 active right now code is there for 5)
    9. A popup for asking users to review the app
    10. Admob integration on three screens (great way to make extra revenue)
    11. RevMob integration

This is an unbelievable opportunity for you to get your game up and running in the app store. So what are you waiting for! Contact me and we will work out the details.

Price is $1695