Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. JoEllynO

JoEllynO Active Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Wisconsin, USA
    It's there! Hhmmmm interesting.
    JoEllyn

2. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011

i see it

3. heeranc

heeranc Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2012
    Dont' know the answer,
    but I see your tangelo aurum lanterna in the nursery,
    hope that helps =)
    *looks like other people see it too

4. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Great thanks !!

Now it is gone :D Can you let me know when it disappers ?

5. Spearcom

Spearcom Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2011
    Still there mocking me.

6. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Au contraire, I am highly disorarganized. One peek at my habs & you can see how very true that is! But I DO make liberal use of the "Multiple Quote" feature of this forum.

The forum exists & thrives because of its high level of activity. I'm sure we're all delighted to have engaged members. But for the forum, I probably would spend my time learning physics or doing some advanced calculus on napkins for fun.

As for putting what one is 'dexing in one's sig, it's a great idea for most. It'd be totally lost on me for I usually don't play the game & read the forum at the same time &, as I said above, I'm not the model of organization.

Secondly, sue the radio station I was listening to for the misinformation about the fines. Sue me if I forgot to say it was compulsory. But, hey, I didn't vote for your current prime minister either so don't sue me after all!

Firstly, you lucky dog being self-employed! Unless you are schizophrenic, you & your boss must get along famously. I also admire your patience in collecting the new breeds. Truth be told, but for the weekly set issue, I might be more laid back as well.

Nextly, as for Frogazon (T) & the Pocket Frog Trading Thread (T), they are a wonderful font of generosity.

But I'd pony up an additional $5 for an Express Nursery, wouldn't you?

Know people have sent you stuff but sent a Quilta anyway. My Fortuna went to JoEllyn & any Fractus I received was lost in the fracus of my bug-related, other-hab-related event.

Short, do you ever sleep?:D

Welcome to GC, danj! Sorry you were stung by GC. :(

One of the reasons this thread works & is the most popular (I think) on TA. If people just took what they needed & then left, never giving back...but I regress.

From what I read on the NB forum about Pocket Planes, it's an every 4 hour thing. If one used iCloud (I don't), maybe it would update more often.

With the confusion over the double gift bug, I'm super cautious about & only tap when I'm certain ALL the notifications of a gift frog are over. It's less of a problem with a full MB. I just clear out one space & know I'll only get one but that's really no way to play.

p.s.: First, I'm sorry about the novellas I write in this forum each day. I just feel compelled to answer some things.

p.p.s.: So many thanks to so many people today - you are all wonderful! Thanks to dean for the Aceris, java for the Americano, JoEllyn for the aceris, Madmaze for the Nodare & Tabula, zeadfly for the Americano & dom for the Axis.

p.p.p.s.: Glad the election is over & my phone can start being bombarded by non-political junk call messages again.

7. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Anything 17 or above would be nice and appreciated. Thanks

8. zorakite

zorakite Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Hey dean288367....I see your Lanterna in the nursery... It is 11:15 AM Pacific time US

GC ID: Madmaze Dex 39% LV 42
    Please gift any new frog breeds

9. Locama0

Locama0 Active Member

Aug 16, 2012
    UK
    The help file in PF states that Game Center backs up every 30 minutes or whenever you fresh launch the app.

HTH

10. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Hello

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to Dean288367, Caeleps, AndiNZ, Greenbezoar, Mindion, LordSoulless and several days of exploring the pond I have one of each of the new breeds! :D

I'll be cataloging the originals and sending them out over the next couple of days. I still have the Trick or Treat set for anyone who needs it.

And Hello to Nirtew, Shortbus123 and Laurafitz4! :)

Thank you for the gifts! Lotus is next.

11. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    :D

OK, the first sighting of the Lanterna was at approximately 12:45pm. That means that if the 4 hr "rule" is correct the first time I was on the game was at 8:45a (which might be right). Based on that, the little Lanterna should continue to mock you guys until around 4:50pm CST.

It will be interesting to see when it disappears. So if you guys can continue to occasionally check I would appreciate it.:)

12. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    I've just got this game and would like help.

13. javaRich

javaRich Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Globe Trotter
    Miami, FL
    Lunar landscape

MartiNZ thank you for the White Picea Nebula. It looks like a lunar landscape! :)

[​IMG]

14. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Ok, I just launched my app again, so let's see what happens.

Not sure about the 30 minutes because it took 1.5 hours for anyone to see the Lanterna. Hopefully this little test will let us know for sure.

15. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    I'll be happy to send you some stuff. Is your GC ID DannyTheElite?

Is there anything you are specifically looking for?

16. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Does anyone have an Orbis lying around they would be willing to trade/send. Feel free to check out my habitats (though I am only at level 9)

17. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    #24977 DannyTheElite, Nov 7, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
    Yes my GC ID is DannyTheElite
    Frogs recieved.
    Thank you :)

18. Spearcom

Spearcom Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2011
    Still there with its beady little eyes and its wretched smile

19. awboj

awboj Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Albury, Australia
    I still see it too.

And not sure what is going on with mine but Shortbus123 I can only see Vinaceus and Floresco in your habs. Maybe I have to turn my device off and on. Will test.

20. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    add me and ill send u one. GC - danjarus