• Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 19.0 MB
  • Version: 1.05
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: -------------2 PLAYER ONLY!-------------

Super Spin Tanks is a game of skill, timing and on-the-fly tactics. Built to offer a thrilling 2-player contest.

Get ready for an intensely competitive twoplayer only, face-to-face showdown! Master the fabled Spin Tank a perpetually spinning tank of mayhem use every ounce of skill, timing, cunning and finger finesse to defeat your opponent.

Designed for the iPad, players control either end of the screen manoeuvre, out wit and out play your friends over 6 rounds of intense action. Throw down a challenge on the go, or run your own tournament to prove who really is the ultimate Spin Master!

-- Two players on the same device
-- Fast & intense battles perfect for quick play amongst friends & family
-- Simple touch controls
-- Easy to play but hard to master
-- Multiple tanks, battlefields and variants for near endless ways to play
-- Ad free, IAP free JUST FREE!

Warning this game requires a little more of you than most - Mastery of the touch controls, timing, and observation are key to playing competitively.

***If youre experiencing any performance problems, it is recommended to restart your device after the app is first run***

BazookaTime's comments:

I played this game last night and found it to be fantastic, one of the best (if not the best) shared iPad games I have played. This game is FREE, no iap, no ads.
11-30-2013, 02:24 PM
Official Trailer
No idea how to get that link up as a movie...
11-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Hi, use the hdyoutube tag with the square bracket, and only put the youtube code inside (i.e.: the part that looks like this: H3W1gC8jusE).

The result:

Regards,
Balzs

Last edited by FouriOS; 11-30-2013 at 04:05 PM.
12-02-2013, 12:54 AM
Thanks for that.
12-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Love the art style and the game I just had (playing myself) was fun. Will be a great game to play with the nieces and nephew this Xmas! 5 stars!!!
12-19-2013, 05:06 PM
Tips

Some strategy tips...

--watch your opponents fingers taps or their reticule rather than their tank.

--Anticipate and position yourself based on their future position rather than where you opponent is currently.

--The most important thing is your position in relation to your opponents position AND the spin of your turret. Often you may be in the right place at the right time but your turret isn't- this is where a rhythm comes in to your play. Being able to coordinate your position in relation to your turret spin is critical to advanced play.

--The scoring system allows clever players a way to catch up. Even if you lose a match to a shot loss you can still win on points - always try and maximise your scoring.

--Farming mortars is a great way to up your score - fire them into your own area. Having above 9 or more onscreen will seriously boost your hit score.

--The cannon is very powerful when you get the distance/press combo down pat. The cannon rewards precision shooting and will dominate the scoring if you're accurate.

--The gun is great for spamming but only is effective in this way in 1/3 of the arenas. It's true power is the amount of ammo you get. Use it wisely and patiently for victory.

--You can eke-out a points win by shooting your opponents ammo

-- Try the modes! They can really change up the play.