Help with 9 innings pro baseball 2011

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tuhot2flop, Oct 7, 2010.

1. tuhot2flop

tuhot2flop New Member

Oct 7, 2010
    Has anyone went beyond a level 4 when leveling up "normal" cards? or beyond a level 3 for "Hero" cards? Please let me know how to do it.:confused:

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Just FYI-This isn't the right place for this, but since you're new here, I'm not going to rag on ya! I do have that game, but only play it for the arcade experience, not into all the cards aspect, so I can't answer that specifically. Hope you enjoy these forums here at TA, though! Welcome in!!

3. TheUnrealEngine

TheUnrealEngine Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2010
    Student/Lifeguard
    Vancouver, BC
    Generally I don't really level up my cards because it costs so much points, and I find that with exp, the cards get pretty good anyways.

To answer your question though, no I don't have any guys higher than level 4 that are normal, and I don't have any hero cards.

I do have a level 3 platinum and a couple of level 4 special cards though.

4. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    #4 TiltMyTouch, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    It's completely random. I have LV8 players and LV3 players. There's no way to increase/decrease your odds.

By the way, while on topic of this game (since the game thread is kinda slow), you guys think a pitcher's LOC should be more important or EDR? Obviously high EDR is critical so the pitchers don't get tired, but I'm talking about once you have some really nice pitchers, should you start focusing on LOC with the cheerleader/coach cards?

5. pixelchild

pixelchild Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    does anyone know what the heck the two icons are for pitcher cards? i know one is fielding, but what is the one on the left? it's like a baseball in motion.

6. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Left icon = how fast the pitcher can pitch
    Right icon = how good the pitcher is at catching (the higher it is, the less chances of the player making an error)