Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-06-2014, 04:09 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

It's 50% of the XP to the next level IIRC.
Old 03-06-2014, 04:46 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Gold becomes the real limiting factor around lvl 6; at least with the base game.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:14 PM

How many skills does the base wizard have?
Old 03-08-2014, 07:54 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

This game. Is consuming me. This doesn't usually happen! I have been enthralled. Curse that person who said, "Don't worry you'll get all IAP eventually", it's probably going to end up like that, lol. Well, all the content-based IAP, not the gold or weapons (I don't cheat, nor pay to cheat).

Quick question - I've noticed some of my heroes level up and don't actually gain any skills. Is that normal? Or random? My elf archer is level 4 and I have to admit, she is quite weak and not very useful so far, it was a bit of a downer to see her not gain any skills twice in a row.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:46 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorlen View Post
Quick question - I've noticed some of my heroes level up and don't actually gain any skills. Is that normal? Or random? My elf archer is level 4 and I have to admit, she is quite weak and not very useful so far, it was a bit of a downer to see her not gain any skills twice in a row.
The skills heroes get are random, but the levels they get a new skill are set. Some characters do have some levels that do not give a new skills, simply stat improvements.
Old 03-08-2014, 09:59 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirenx View Post
The skills heroes get are random, but the levels they get a new skill are set. Some characters do have some levels that do not give a new skills, simply stat improvements.
Good to know, thanks man! You seem to know a lot about this game, is there some sort of resource you can point me to that goes into more details with the game mechanics than the journal?
Old 03-08-2014, 11:10 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
This game. Is consuming me. This doesn't usually happen! I have been enthralled. Curse that person who said, "Don't worry you'll get all IAP eventually", it's probably going to end up like that, lol. Well, all the content-based IAP, not the gold or weapons (I don't cheat, nor pay to cheat).
There is a good reason why this game is the Touch Arcade Forums Game of the Year 2013.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=212119
Old 03-09-2014, 01:55 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Good to know, thanks man! You seem to know a lot about this game, is there some sort of resource you can point me to that goes into more details with the game mechanics than the journal?
I believe people did compile some data about the game, but I'm not too familiar with it myself, others maybe able to better help you there. I simply played a LOT, probably over 200 hours logged into the game over multiple saves. If Rodeo had continued to support the game, who knows what would have become of me!
Old 03-14-2014, 04:29 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I plan on picking up the Witch Hunter character because he sounds pretty cool. Which of the 4 basic characters should I replace him with? One of the heavy hitter or the elf? I was think the elf since I believe they both have ranged combat (I assume the Witch Hunter does since it looks like he has pistols of some sort) but I was wondering what others do who have the Witch Hunter. Any thoughts?
Old 03-14-2014, 05:08 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifman View Post
I plan on picking up the Witch Hunter character because he sounds pretty cool. Which of the 4 basic characters should I replace him with?
I've got all the characters except the ogre, and I level them up at the same rate, I don't stick with just four characters.