Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Neff282

Neff282 Active Member

Apr 6, 2012
    North Carolina, USA
    Anyone have a Blue Callaina Amfractus or a Violet Aurum Amfractus? I have a Glass Chroma Biplex in return!

2. Neff282

Neff282 Active Member

Apr 6, 2012
    North Carolina, USA
    I'm so sorry I accidentally sold the Afractus frog you sent me! I'm SO sorry!

3. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    #23083 Nirtew, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
    Beanpie check your PMs.
    Cheers.

4. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Why not sell them? For level 8 your coins are really low. I'm sending 2 Signums just to boost it. Nothing needed in return.
    Cheers.

5. Kyleam01

Kyleam01 New Member

Apr 12, 2012
    100% dexxed! ...now what?

So I'm new here, but I've already dexxed all 19,504 frogs, completed all challenges, and done all the weekly sets to date. I've cloned 2 entire breeds and gifted them to two lucky players. My problem is, I love my frogs, but I don't know what else to do with them! Any ideas? Are there forums with extra challenges?

PLUS ID: kyleam01

6. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Well, dean288367 has completed 100% of the dex also. dean hangs around here offering help and filling requests. Very helpful and I imagine fulfilling - at least that's how I feel when I do my small part.
    I'm sure that dean, as well as others have more ideas on the subject.

7. Kyleam01

Kyleam01 New Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Yeah I'm getting kind of bored just buying and sending frogs. I'm on the Facebook fan page but there isn't much going on there anymore. I was hoping there was a place that players like me could get together and offer up new challenges. I hope to see Dean on here soon do I can ask him. Thanks!

8. Neff282

Neff282 Active Member

Apr 6, 2012
    North Carolina, USA
    I'm hoping to sell them when they mature. Thanks for the Signums! Very helpful!

9. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    #23089 SnappyMcfrog, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
    This week's set is quite challenging. Even though the Cocos Ocularis appeared in a previous set, I didn't want to clone it. I bred my green Ocularis many times, ran out of room, and instantly matured another Cocos egg to improve my breeding chances. It worked! The one set frog remaining is the tribus and I will try to finish it tomorrow before passing set to Milow.

Thanks to Dom for the Black, four Royal Nasus!,
    JavaRich for the Blue, Maroon, and Yellow Cesti, Red and Azure Nasus, and an Olive Biplex!,
    Dentonmatthew for the Emerald Ocularis,
    Maholah for the Lime Signum,
    Milow8740 for the Yellow Ligo,Green Sagitta, Violet Veru, and Black Magus!
    Nirtew for the Green Signum :cool:,
    Nicksparkinson for the Black Ornatus,

and anyone else who sent gifts recently!

A nice evening to everyone!

10. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Pocket Frog Acronyms

OK, where were we … Holiday over, Taxes done (almost)…
    RECAP:
    BFF - “Best Froggie Friend” -- for that Froggie trading friend you can't live without
    OMG - "Oh, My Game!" -- The involuntary exclamation of every frog aficionado when Pocket Frogs becomes unavailable on a device, when a Friends list inexplicably disappears, or when an upgrade causes ridiculous problems.
    OTOH – “On The Other Hop” – same as On The Other Hand but more Pocket Frog friendly.

POCKET FROG ACRONYMS​

We all know that people all over the world now use acronyms more than ever. Some are known by everyone (OMG, LOL, BFF, etc) and some are used by a select group of people and are only known by them (ACRS, CIMA,KM, etc.)
    Well, now it is time for us, Pocket Froggers, to have acronyms.

I will post a PF acronym and everyone will have 48 hrs to suggest what the meaning should be. After suggestions have been posted, we will then vote and the winner will get 4 frogs of their choice. Have more than one suggestion, NP post as many as you want. Whether you are an older timer, newbie and just post every once in a while join in the fun and let's come up with a new way to communicate with each other. Family friendly suggestions only please.

Friday, April 13, acronym:

IIRC

Suggestions must be posted before Noon on Sunday, April 15.
    This week’s acronym suggested by Nirtew

11. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Used frog ad: Immaculate Insero, Recently Cloned.

12. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    Since I am somewhat of a computer tech, my first thought of IIRC was the in Internet relay chat but how to twist it around to our frog world???

How about "Isn't it really cute" when we refer to the eggs when they first hatch.

13. Neff282

Neff282 Active Member

Apr 6, 2012
    North Carolina, USA
    IIRC: Incredible, Irresistible, Radical, Croaker.

My "IIRC" Is used when you want to describe an AMAZING frog! If you're wondering, croaker means frog! :D

14. SnappyMcfrog

SnappyMcfrog Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2011
    USA
    Thanks to JavaRich for the Maroon Nasus,
    MamaFrogz for the Royal Ludo,
    Dean for the Emerald and Yellow Arbors and Beige Tribus,
    Dom for the Cocos Lucus and Ocularis,
    Lisi for the Cocos Ocularis,
    Gracesqx for the Orange Cesti,

and anyone else who sent gifts recently! :)

Good evening to all!

15. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Hi and welcome to our thread. As you can see by the above posts, I make my own fun, GAMES. I also have had trouble breaking the froggy habitat.

We have had several games on this thread to try to keep things interesting. Some of been .. Prettiest frog, Ugliest frog, Pass the frog, jokes, acronyms, etc. We had one member that would do themes with his frogs and people would name the theme or guess the theme.

If this is something that you might be interested in let me know and we can work something up.

16. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Well we could give you some challenges! For example, I challenge you both to come up with a set to represent Star Trek ;):D

BTW, I also have this weeks set ready to go to some lucky frog lover. Hands up if you need it!

cheers, Dlstar

17. Domenic15

Domenic15 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Rhode Island
    I have a couple of this week's set available for the asking.

18. dean288367

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    #23098 dean288367, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
    I think I will pass on this but maybe Kyleam will take you up on it :D
    I like it better when I give you guys the challenges and I can set back and relax.

ON SECOND THOUGHT;

I will take your challenge and challenge you back.

Everyone is welcome to check out my habitat 1 and let me know what each frog stands for. The person who gets ALL of them right wins the frogs. Must get all right to win.

19. Kat9701

Kat9701 Member

Mar 23, 2012
    I'll take a copy of this week's set if you don't mind! :) let me know if there's something you need or want in return! Plus is Kat9701

20. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Set is headed your way :)

Cheers, Dlstar