Universal Pocket Planes by NimbleBit - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Pocketplanegod97

Pocketplanegod97 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    I went to bed thinkingi was goin to slip a couple of places bit I didn't I am so lucky :D

2. KitFisto22

KitFisto22 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Whats the pattern on the Tetra?

3. PopoTiltinMahPhone

Jul 5, 2012
    Do all the red dot cities offer the same amount of jobs and the population numbers are there just for show, or a city with 10M residents has more jobs than a city with 8.5M?

4. adamreeve

adamreeve Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Student
    Norfolk, England
    The Tetra has a capacity of 10. Tetra-P takes 10 passengers, Tetra-C takes 10 cargo and Tetra-M takes 4 passengers, 6 cargo.

5. Anonymous4245

Anonymous4245 Member

Jul 12, 2012
    #4825 Anonymous4245, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2012
    Still looking for trade? I can trade u a whole huey for a starship control

GC ID: Anonymous4245

6. Pocketplanegod97

Jul 1, 2012

I'll trade you for a starship control for whole huey add me on GC: AWESOMEWRESTLER (all caps no spaces :D)

7. tfworld

tfworld Member

Jul 13, 2012
    I have an extra control, GC: tfworld

A bit too late it seems - I will trade starship parts (I have all) for Sea Knight parts.

8. Pezmage

Pezmage Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Semi-out of work Lawyer
    Bay Area, California
    This is just anecdotal, but I've noticed that Chicago tends to take a little longer to fill a feeder to N.Y. than N.Y. does heading back. I haven't done any counts or really paid any attention to it other than the fact that it seems like my feeder spends more time waiting in Chicago than N.Y.

9. Anonymous4245

Anonymous4245 Member

Jul 12, 2012
    Added xD

10. mrholder

mrholder Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Is the Sequoia the most cost efficient class 3 jet to use?

I'm level 18 with the following main route: NY --> London -> Tehran --> Beijing. I also have Honolulu (which I'm gonna close), San Fran and Sandiego for the event, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Boston, and Mexico City.
    My planes are 3 Pearjets, 1 Aero Eagle (so far), 2 or 3 Birchcrafts, and a bunch of class 1 planes for events. I have about 200,000 coins and 54 bux at the moment.

What should my next goals be to make the most coin and bux in the game. I've been basically flying willy nilly so far, especially for events.

Thanks for your input. GC=mrholder#1

11. KitFisto22

KitFisto22 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012
    I want to give my Huey body and engine to anyone without anything back in return.

GC: KitFisto22.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. You get both parts.

12. Ethanp

Ethanp Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    I haven't seen any mystery parts for this current event but people already have starships... Am I just getting really unlucky? Or are they not like "normal" mystery parts?

13. Kattle

Kattle Member

Jul 13, 2012
    After lurking these forums for a while now I've come to realize that I'm terrible at this game lol. I have all of my beginning planes that you begin with along with a few others (Mohawk, Sea Knight). Im level 11 with many west coast airports bought. I have one in SA (Santiago). My average income is only 14000 a day. I have 190 Bux.

Is there a guide on what to do haha? I'm still confused on what people refer to as feeder planes and how one layovers.

Any help is much appreciated.

14. mrholder

Aug 13, 2008
    Sent you a pm.

15. Mdaymond

Mdaymond Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2012
    #4835 Mdaymond, Jul 13, 2012
    World Event

Highest I've been on the leader boards was 15! Then I had to sleep and have 4 night shifts in a row which will hinder my progress completely :(
    Currently at #52 with 886 jobs delivered. Just added an additional aircraft to my setup though to better match how often I check the game at work so I can keep it going :)

As for Mystery Parts, so far I have 7x Bodies, 10x Controls and 11x Engines with 2 others en route and 1 that I just missed in LA whilst typing this! Lol :)

I WILL be number one whenever the Concorde event comes about... watch out PocketPlanesGod!!! You'll run out of fuel at some point and we'll fly by you... :p

Sent you a GC request!!!

16. Gremz

Gremz New Member

May 13, 2012
    Enterainment Tech Manager
    Westminster, CA
    #4836 Gremz, Jul 13, 2012
    Why can't I see layovers dropped off by different planes? For example, I use a pearjet to move people bound for NY from Shenyang to Beijing because my layover spots are full in Shenyang. I unload the pearjet at Beijing. When I take a Sequoia to Beijing to pick up the New York layovers, they aren't there.

Edit: bah - nm - it was set to show cargo and my plane can only carry people. /face palm

17. ChadsterUK

ChadsterUK Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2012
    IT Infrastructure
    Montreal
    #4837 ChadsterUK, Jul 13, 2012
    I had only found 1 until someone on here told me to check each airport every refresh. I got loads of parts now I'm willing to swap for Huey and P40 parts if you're interested?

I posted this on the trade board:

I have available for trade:

Starship Body x 6
    Starship Controls x 4
    Starship Engine x 3

Sea Knight Controls x 1

I Need:

Huey Body
    Huey Engine

P40 Body, Controls and Engine x 2

Willing to accept Cloudliner or Cyclone P & C's as trade too.

18. touchmiarcade

touchmiarcade New Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Put it in the hangar :D

The Starship sucks spaceballs.

19. mrholder

Aug 13, 2008
    Thanks a lot! You're very generous. I thought I had a set of controls, but I'll find some somewhere.

20. Pocketplanegod97

Jul 1, 2012
    I laugh at everyone trying to beat me for first ('; LMFAO I am going to be first the whole time ;D