Tiny Realms

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ste86uk, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    #1 ste86uk, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    I can't find it here but Tiny Realms is soft launching this week in the CA store, it was submitted Friday I believe so thought I'd stick a post.

The website is at http://tinyrealmsgame.com it sounds similar to a CoC game in some ways but has 3 different races and combat is RTS where you can control all of your troops and give them order rather than drop them and hope.

2. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I know I didn't post much info or screens ect like some people do but the site is there. Should be out in CA before the weekend and they did say the CA players will have a big advantage as it's a long way off to global launch.

But the game does sound promising with the base building CoC style and combat like an RTS game rather than being in the style of CoC games. Hoping it'll be good.

3. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Yeah I've been watching this one -
    You can make "war bands " of mixed unit types and deploy them, then control their specific actions on the battlefields via a "line drawing" mechanism. Seems really cool and as someone said above me, looks like a great blend between CoC style base building and "true" RTS elements.
    Plus, 3 factions and faction wars!

4. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    They just put an extra post up on the forum that describes the races a little more and what's different. It's 3 attachments with pictures unsure how to enlarge the size.

Could hit any day now though, they think probably Friday.

5. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Well this looks fantastic. I think I was most excited to see the huge single player campaign. We really need a good Warcraft style game that actually fits mobile.

6. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Aye and if you want you can even have 3 games going with one as each race. Although I prefer just 1 I'll try all 3 from the start.

7. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Out now btw in CA on a very early soft launch they say. Many things not in the game yet and many changes and tweaks to make.