Troll?

07-27-2013, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
I do that now.

He's taken an extended permanent vacation for personal reasons.
Sooooo, he's gone.. Permanently?
07-27-2013, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Sooooo, he's gone.. Permanently?
IMNS stops by every once in a while. He hasn't been on in quite some time though.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
07-27-2013, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
We're probably all in trouble for deviating from the subject of trolls.

Gentlemen, it's been a honour posting with you tonight *insert string music here*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
What happened to ImNoSuperMan? He was always a shining example of how to post a thread for a game before anyone else even knows it exists... Now he hasn't posted for decades?
What are you expecting him to be, Superman?

I can has more Super Hexagon/Boson X-esque games?
07-27-2013, 04:32 AM
Dang. This topic exploded quickly. Also, is the OP the only person who has gotten that PM? Nobody else who has posted has said anything about getting it- just people talking about censorship.

Lol
07-27-2013, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tygamr View Post
Dang. This topic exploded quickly. Also, is the OP the only person who has gotten that PM? Nobody else who has posted has said anything about getting it- just people talking about censorship.

Lol
It's likely that dozens of people were sent that private message, but never saw them before the spammer was banned (and those messages deleted). If anyone does receive PMs like that, please report them ASAP.