02-14-2015, 10:58 PM
Check out WASDUK's wishlist.

http://wasduk.com/2015/02/15/iosandr...enges-to-come/

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-19-2015, 05:25 PM
Ok I've got a question about the Red Son characters. Do their passives stack according to how many RS characters on the team? For instance RSS passive is +25% damage for every RS character on the team, so if you have three RS cards on the team, does it give a 25% or 75% boost to each cards damage?

Edit: never mind I figured out it stacks

Last edited by Legendary_Slayer; 02-19-2015 at 06:44 PM.

02-25-2015, 10:57 AM
Trying once again to finish BB7. I have a few gear cards now so I'm gonna see if that helps. (doubt it)

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
03-03-2015, 02:17 AM
Having log in issues here. Anyone else?
03-05-2015, 09:45 PM
Mortal Kombat X Scorpion challenge released today.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
03-10-2015, 03:36 PM
Seven fights left and I'll finish my first nightmare level.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
03-10-2015, 09:02 PM
Dang I know I won't be beating nightmare this challenge. I might squeeze by with E3 red sons for the fourth part, but no way am I beating 3 or 5.
03-21-2015, 11:55 PM
Actually in the running for an Ares card. I just have to tread water for three more days and stay ahead of the curve.

DEVELOPERS I ADORE
03-22-2015, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Actually in the running for an Ares card. I just have to tread water for three more days and stay ahead of the curve.
That's pretty awesome! I gave up trying to fight with anything other than bronze cards on multiplayer because all of the gold cards have been hacked to max stats across the board. I actually managed a personal best last week and got into the top 20% just using only bronze cards, and fighting a lot. Good luck with the competition. That Ares card looks pretty bad ass. I'm still smitten over getting my MK X Scorpion. I can't beleieve just how powerful he is. He's quickly become my favorite gold card to battle with.
03-22-2015, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macatron View Post
That's pretty awesome! I gave up trying to fight with anything other than bronze cards on multiplayer because all of the gold cards have been hacked to max stats across the board. I actually managed a personal best last week and got into the top 20% just using only bronze cards, and fighting a lot. Good luck with the competition. That Ares card looks pretty bad ass. I'm still smitten over getting my MK X Scorpion. I can't beleieve just how powerful he is. He's quickly become my favorite gold card to battle with.
Thanks. My strategy in online battles is pretty much like yours. I use one gold E7 lvl 50 (stacked with gear) and two bronze cards. I still have to walk away from over half the fights because of being over matched. Also since I only have one fighter I cannot take on any Jokers or Raven.
I noticed the curve I need to stay ahead of to maintain my position increases by about 50,000 points per day. Since each fight is worth about 3,000 points I have to play one team five fights about 3-4 times a day. Not too grindy and surly manageable.
MK X Scorpion is a beast, I cringe any time I see him, which is quite often!

DEVELOPERS I ADORE