Dungeon keeper esc game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Hairymoony, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Hairymoony

Hairymoony New Member

Sep 4, 2012
    I remember a while back a few people asking about this and a few projects are in the pipeline around the net (I think) are any near completion?

Also where is theme hospital and startopia on the iPad? These types of games are woefully underdone on ios

2. Keithustus

Keithustus Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Read the following thread....

[Cursed Realms](3D Dungeon Keeper Like) From BansheeSoft maker of Mission Europa
    Home > Upcoming iPhone and iPod touch Games

3. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Ohh Dungeon Keeper, thats a classic, I really enjoyed slapping all those chickens to death (and the biggest ones too, the ones you needed to build a suite for). What a wonderfull game that was... Until EA destroyed Bullfrog (and Westwood, and...)

Will always remember it

4. Hairymoony

Hairymoony New Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Yeah saw that as a 'spiritual successor' but if there is anything that should be remade its dungeon keeper 2.

It was all about slapping the imps into working faster! Pretty much everything lends itself to touch screen really well, the general layout would be the most difficult with all the build/spell/etc icons but the possession spell would just be a simple duel stick layout (most fun in the game)

5. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    great news! remember playing this when I was young boy :rolleyes:
    Will be an instabuy for me