Music Composer for Your Game

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by SkittlegirlSound, Feb 26, 2013.

1. SkittlegirlSound

Feb 16, 2013
    Hello,

My name is Satoko "Holly" Young, I'm a music composer who's currently open for commissioned work.
    I've worked in multiple music styles, such as Classical, Cinematic, Techno, Electro, Rock, and 8bit. I'm hoping to be flexible for your music needs.

If you're looking for custom music for your project, please take a look at my website where you can check out my music samples : http://skittlegirlsound.com/
    You can also check out my music on SoundCloud at : https://soundcloud.com/skittlegirl

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here in this thread or use the "Questions?" form on my website under "About Us".

I'm looking forward to working with you!

- Satoko "Holly" Young @ Skittlegirl Sound

2. SkittlegirlSound

Feb 16, 2013
    New songs posted.

Just recently posted some new sounds on SoundCloud.

1. Anime Style RPG Theme Music - Original Version
    This is the original version of the song.

2. Anime Style RPG Theme Music - Pocket Version.
    This is an 8bit/Chiptune arrangement of the original song.

These songs are currently not used in any game projects.

If you're interested in licensing these songs as exclusive tracks for your project or commissioning a custom track, please let me know by sending me a message here or using this form on my website!

3. SkittlegirlSound

Feb 16, 2013
  4. SkittlegirlSound

Feb 16, 2013
  5. SkittlegirlSound

Feb 16, 2013
    Just delivered a big batch of 16-bit style music tracks for a retro-style RPG for Windows and Android! I'm currently open for more commissioned work!

You can take a listen to more of my works on Soundcloud or on my website.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via message here or use the "Questions?" form on my website.

I'm looking forward to working with you!

-Holly, Skittlegirl Sound