08-31-2011, 03:46 AM
Did anyone get the secret achievement? I have all the others, but can't figure out this one... Beatiful game, btw.
08-31-2011, 03:59 AM
Is it the Openfeint achievements or game center ones your after?
But a little tip would be to not play as good as you do
There are 4 hidden OF achievements, but if you just keep playing they should come
by themselves after a while

04-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Boy, was I ever hoping not to find a dead thread tied to this game...

I was cleaning out some space on my iPhone this weekend when I stumbled across this gorgeous little gem (needless to say, it's still there ), and I was hoping to find news of upcoming updates...

Sigh.

DBC
04-22-2014, 08:18 PM
This game is a blast. I love navigating through the levels. I'm not a huge fan of tilt games but this one handles it well. I just hope new levels get added in an update. Nice job!!
04-23-2014, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzinn View Post
This game is a blast. I love navigating through the levels. I'm not a huge fan of tilt games but this one handles it well. I just hope new levels get added in an update. Nice job!!
If our recent change to the game brings in some revenue then yes i will do everything i can to make new updates happen or even a new game

The ad's is sadly a necessary must now since the game is so old and we hardly sell any copies any longer. In just 3 days we have had over 1k downloads (usually 2 a week max!) and made ten times the amount of money we do in two weeks. So to be able to keep the company afloat this was a change i had to do.
05-12-2014, 03:58 PM
Hidden Achievement: Wisp's Eira's Tale

Hello, all:

I absolutely loved this game, and this was one of the rare games that I purchased on the iPad. The soundtrack is first-rate (Especially Track 5 "Lost".), and the gameplay matches the soundtrack, note for note. In my opinion, this game and Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery are two of the finest games ever created for the iPad.

I have a quick question: What is the hidden achievement? I have not been able to locate this.

Thanks,
frisbee10461

Disco Zoo: 1629/1800 Animals; 60/72 Animals Diamondized
05-12-2014, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triolith_Magnus View Post
If our recent change to the game brings in some revenue then yes i will do everything i can to make new updates happen or even a new game

The ad's is sadly a necessary must now since the game is so old and we hardly sell any copies any longer. In just 3 days we have had over 1k downloads (usually 2 a week max!) and made ten times the amount of money we do in two weeks. So to be able to keep the company afloat this was a change i had to do.
You could have left it as is in the appstore.

I'm so sick of this bull.