Kindo (Formerly Kingdoms) — a medieval board game from the 21st century

02-12-2015, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul-spacebears View Post
Hi,

I've written a rather lengthy post on our blog about occasional stalemates and how we're trying to solve them: http://blog.spacebears.fr/post/11082...rying-to-avoid

Looking forward to having your opinion on this!
Very interesting ideas. And I am glad you will be able to change the fortification direction, makes for more strategic decisions for mid- and late-game.
02-19-2015, 09:59 AM
Tried out the new rules for a couple of days and they are great! Haven't experienced any stale mates and although the rules make you update your strategies the game is just as good and fun! Lovely! Can't wait until more can try them out and of cause when the game releases to a wider audience!

Pedroapan
02-22-2015, 08:35 AM
The update including the gameplay tweaks is now live! See you in the game!
03-23-2015, 08:12 AM
Hi!

We've released our first RC build of Kindo to our beta testers on Friday! It seems that we're getting close to finally releasing the game, isn't it?

After an intense weekend of testing, this morning we decided to post a selection of game replays highlighting the tactical possibilities in Kindo.
If you have replays showing tactics you like to use, please share them with us!

And if you're not on the beta yet, don't worry, there's still time to join! Here's a post with the instructions.

Thank you!
03-26-2015, 04:05 AM
Hi,

Just dropped by to say that this game is a blast! Don't be fooled by the simple rules, there is some really deep game play in here. Easily my GOTY so far. Keep your eyes open for the release, or even better come join the beta and try it out in advance!

//Pedroapan