My Singing Monsters Contest

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by StaggerLee, Oct 14, 2012.

1. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Do you find yourself humming My Singing Monsters tunes all day? We know the feeling! Here’s a creative way to express your inner monster – join the first ever Monstrorchestra! We are inviting fans of My Singing Monsters to get involved in an international musical mission to recreate the Plant Island song, as performed by… YOU!

Extraordinary submissions will be eligible for out of this world PRIZES, including a brand new iPod touch, My Singing Monsters t-shirts, and more!

Here’s how it’s going to work. You choose your favourite music part, throw on your headphones, record a video of you performing it and upload it to YouTube! To demonstrate, here’s a sample provided by Erick, who voiced several of the monsters in the game.

We will then compile submissions into one monster-sized megamix that you can share with your family and friends! Simple enough, right? Well, that’s not all! We encourage you to dance around, create monster costumes and make-up to wear, and of course, have fun with it!

More details, rules, prize list and more info at http://www.mysingingmonsters.com/msm-contest/.