Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 07-01-2014, 02:52 PM
NOEN NOEN is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Will this update include an option to remove old-timey flicker?
See, I like the old timey flicker. It kind of helps with the theme of the game.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 07-01-2014, 04:49 PM
ColeDaddy's Avatar
ColeDaddy ColeDaddy is online now
Moderator
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 2,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
See, I like the old timey flicker. It kind of helps with the theme of the game.
I like it too, but it affects my aging eyes after continued play. I mentioned this in an earlier post and the dev said they'd include the option in an update.

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 07-01-2014 at 04:52 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 07-01-2014, 06:06 PM
LouisDimsdale LouisDimsdale is offline
Junior Member
iPad mini, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 13
Default

Yes, there is the option to remove the film effect is in the Option menu.
It should go live over the weekend.
Sorry for the delay, like Ferdinand said earlier, our Game Salad subscription ran out unknowingly and reverted to the free version model that places adverts into the game.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 07-01-2014, 07:01 PM
ColeDaddy's Avatar
ColeDaddy ColeDaddy is online now
Moderator
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 2,914
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisDimsdale View Post
Yes, there is the option to remove the film effect is in the Option menu.
It should go live over the weekend.
Sorry for the delay, like Ferdinand said earlier, our Game Salad subscription ran out unknowingly and reverted to the free version model that places adverts into the game.
Thanks for incorporating this mod in the latest update. Looking forward to it!
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 07-01-2014, 07:21 PM
Ferdinand Kreozot Ferdinand Kreozot is offline
Junior Member
iPad Air
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Will this update include an option to remove old-timey flicker?
Yep Flicker and grain can both be removed separately.
Hope that helps

Oups, already replied to, hey.

Sorry for redundant post.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent