Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-14-2014, 01:31 AM

The game is on sale, I want to ask are there any kind of IAP that are necessary?
Old 08-16-2014, 12:08 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Question, I installed the game, played for a couple hours then deleted it. When I reinstalled it I had to start over and lost all my cards. I saw nowhere in the game to setup an account to save purchases.

So why would I want to buy cards in the shop if I lose them if I delete the game?
Old 08-16-2014, 01:03 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by juancrespo1980 View Post
Sorry the question but I no clear, its a tower defense game?
No. A collectable card battle game.
Old 08-16-2014, 04:08 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
The game is on sale, I want to ask are there any kind of IAP that are necessary?
I bought the game in response to the sale. I wanted it earlier but was scared off by the price combined with the paidmium elements. At just a buck, I was more then happy to risk it.

I have probably spent about 4 or 5 hours with it so far and I have never came close to running out of hearts (needed to play more matches) nor considered getting any IAP. I am guessing that probably becomes much less true the further into to the game you advance, but I have gotten more then my money's worth already. In fact, I am having a total blast with the game so far - mega fun! Turns out I would have been happy buying this at the original price.
Old 08-17-2014, 10:25 PM

It's annoying that you can't play with friends
Old 08-18-2014, 06:32 PM

This game would actually be quite nice if it wasn't so buggy. In the past two days I lost my progress twice… Really annoying!
Old 08-21-2014, 04:56 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default 3 annoying things about the game...

I have been playing this game for about a month--finished it-- and started doing the Card Wars duels section of the game, after giving up on the "beat so and so (mostly the upper levels) with nice lands cards" (because mine are terrible) and also the "beat so and so in five turns". (any tips i will take for sure)

Anyway these are my gripes with the game as far as the duels section goes...

1) How am i losing my streaks? Randomly i log on to play off my hearts and win some points and my deck is no joke--i have only lost a couple of matches to ridiculously powerful decks (i will write about that next)-- and when i log on it does not say my deck was attacked, it has been in the past, but all of the sudden i am back to a "no win" streak. How am i suppose to topple the top player in my bracket if i randomly loose when i know for sure that i haven't? I am not sure if when my deck is attacked i lose my streak; but i am certain there are times when it is not attacked, and i still lose the streak. Trust me i don't back down from a battle and my deck rarely loses. (I am not bragging i am just asking why am i set back to square one with the wins?) It seems totally random. please explain that to me.

2) I have been glitched out of wins before, when the game decides to become "possessed" and freeze when the opponent is going to play a spell. whats going on here? once again how am i suppose to play in a bracket where consecutive wins matter (a lot) and it makes me start over because the bug? please explain what is going on there?

3) I don't know if this is a legit gripe but i faced this deck that was absolutely mental. maybe the person earned the cards, i don't know; but i cannot imagine they won all those black cards. it seemed ridiculous. i took screen shots to show my friends so they will believe me.
--turn one he went first; and dropped a Fatapillar, Sun King, Camera Dude and Sandasaurus Rex.
Camera DUD floops and i have no magic points. so around turn four, i get one magic point (thanks to evil Camera DUD); and i use a Witch Way to get a regular Dark Angel on the board to kill the Camera Guy, and stop that foolishness.
--Camera Fool is murdered during my turn, and then his turn he drops a Timmy Magic Eyes and kills the Dark Angel and the other floopers are just going crazy doing all kinds of wacky things and basically my 195 life points explode and I'm drinking the dummy cup. Is that even possible? If so, whose deck is that? fess up and let us in on the secret on how you got 5 black cards. Maybe they did, I am not saying they didnt work hard for it but i have seen a few sites on "cheats" for the game and am wondering if i was bamboozled by some crazy hack. That deck was crazy mental and if you see a Ricardio that is over 200 health avoid it you gonna loose.
--Lastly that Camera Dude is just plain silly and horrible. I can see him maybe having the ability to use a falling star on you, but for free cast AND one point of magic? I'm not complaining that I lost and "yay" that this person may have earned the card some people did but that card just makes the game unbearable, when you cant even cast anything for three turns and thats providing you have a Witch Way. That guy needs to be nerfed for sure. Anyone else get a first turn Camera Freako dropped on them and you sat and twiddled their thumbs for 3-4 turns, you can cry to me, i will console you.