Looking for ideas

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Spartian370, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Spartian370

Spartian370 New Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Hi, I'm a new developer looking for some ideas for a game. Currently I don't have a computer with me ,but I do have a video of what I just started. By the way I'm using Unity and I'm having trouble making the animations if anyone knows a good tutorial ;).

2. DevonMiller

DevonMiller Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Taco Puncher. You choose from a selection of tacos then punch your smart phone screen as hard as you can. The harder you punch the further the taco parts fly and the more points you get. On screen graphics shows the shell, beef and lettuce fly and blast apart. Make the final image of the taco getting destroyed shareable so peoples friends will also want to punch their taco.

3. Silvanis

Silvanis Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    co-owner of Silver Moonfire
    Reverse Tetris. You have to maintain/improve a wall by adding pieces to it. It's under attack by enemy forces that continually stream in. Can skin it with two different themes: medieval fantasy and modern military. Starts with archers/soldiers attacking and escalates to siege weapons/tank and eventually to a dragon/Godzilla that does massive damage. See how long the player can survive.