Universal Shapes: Match & Catch - One Touch Game for iOS (Thumbspire & VIM Digital)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by c4th4t, Jun 19, 2015.

1. c4th4t

c4th4t Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Shapes: Match & Catch is a deceivingly simple one-touch game. It looks easy at first, but you'll see how tricky it can be as the number of tiles increases at the bottom of the screen.

+ Tap to match the tile to the shape.
    + Rush to keep up with the increasing number of tiles on your screen
    + Think fast! Keep tapping, or you may lose the race
    + Share and compete with your friends on Game Center

Shapes: Match & Catch is the first collaboration between indie mobile publisher Thumbspire and game development studio VIM Digital. The game is anticipated to be released on iOS (and Android) in the next few weeks.

We'll have some promo codes available to test the game ahead of its launch, so stay tuned!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. c4th4t

c4th4t Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Shapes: Match & Catch will be available for download on the App Store & Google Play on July 2, 2015. We'll have some App Store promo codes available early next week for anyone who wants to test it out ahead of the launch.

Trailer:

3. c4th4t

c4th4t Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Hello -

I have 10 promo codes available to give out for Shapes: Match & Catch.
    If you're interested in trying out the game ahead of its launch on July 2nd, please let me know on the thread, or in a DM.

First-come first served :)

-B

[​IMG]

4. c4th4t

c4th4t Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Shapes: Match & Catch - One Touch Game for iOS - Promo Codes available!

Don't forget to ping me here on the thread of in a DM for a promo code to test out the game before it launches on July 2nd.

I'm curious to see if you can can beat my high score :)

[​IMG]