10-10-2014, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Out tonight
Grabbed it. I love the game mechanics, but hate the freemium aspect. Why, oh why do I have to wait for fuel to recharge? Com'on devs: put an IAP to remove the timer aspect permanently. Game and gameplay mechanics = 5*, Freemium = 1*, average rating = 3*. Sorry devs, but this is the love-hate feeling I have with your game...
10-10-2014, 02:21 PM
Haven't played this yet but I spent a lot of time with Word Monsters which Raketspel published under the Rovio Stars banner. It was well polished and the F2P aspect was generously-balanced, so I'm looking forward to trying this one.
10-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Surprisingly, this is my favorite racing game this week
10-11-2014, 12:18 PM
Ist astonishing how much fun you can have with such a little game. If you're on the fence, just give it a try. It will probably make you smile.
10-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Do yourself a favour and download this game. A great time waster. Makes you believe you can 3 star every level.
10-18-2014, 03:05 PM
Love this game but would rather pay for a premium version than wade through the timers. You can only play 15 times before hitting a wall so if I am grinding a level to improve a score that wall comes very fast. And the IAP does not remove the timers, rather it doubles your tank so you can play 30 times. Sorry, add an option for two bucks to remove the timer and I'm there. I have to agree with the others, why do developers NOT want you to play their games?????

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80