Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. lkoshimae

lkoshimae Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2011
    #161 lkoshimae, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
    oh i see. mine is 2 bags for books, 2 bags for materials and gems. and the last bag for loots atm :< roughly 8slots available haha

hmmm. the credits just finished rolling and it seems that another story is about to unfold. im feeling that 4 is much longer than 3, but im not sure though. i just feel that im still far from over

2. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    keep us informed about how the game changes after you finish.

Inotia 3 just seems so much better right now: the interface, ability explanation, free flow of the map/storyline. Hopefully i'm wrong and it's all great at the end. But, i have my doubts.

3. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    it WAS advertised as the largest map in iOS rpg's.

4. lkoshimae

Aug 24, 2011
    sure sure, i'll try to finish this game as fast as possible. i plan to hunt and grind those gears when the story is done.

somehow i agree to you though, although one good thing here in 4 that i like atm is the story. :) the ability explanation has some flaws in it.

5. N2oXide

N2oXide Active Member

Oct 18, 2010
    Hi, I don't think you've ever played more than 5 minutes of Inotia 3 amirite? You asked about the 'stop attacking' thing that was in Inotia 3 as well and the interface in this game is about 10000x better than before, AND the story in this one is quite better.

As for ability explanation/translation I wouldn't know since I play in Korean ._ .

6. Kooqoo

Kooqoo Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Need More....

Mobile MMO requires much more development...

7. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    Thanks for your useless input.

8. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    and the unique item drop down. seriously, com2us, could it be more difficult to get to the bottom of that thing?

9. noobynoob123

noobynoob123 Active Member

Jul 8, 2011
    Wow best RPG story ever, great game, 5 stars.

10. lkoshimae

Aug 24, 2011
    at the official trailer of inotia 4, the first guy shown in the portrait seems familliar. lol the one with white hair :))

11. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    That's regret. Trololol

In all seriousness though, i like inotia 4 better so far. 3's graphics seemed to be more cartoonish and the character animations and sound effects bordered on the feminine side (check the mage class lol)

Unfortunately the biggest problem i have with this game is when your own teammates leave you stuck in a tight place. (2 warlock, 1 ranger, 3 summons hahahah)

The skill system is better for the most part. In 2 and 3, you would not want to level up certain skills since the cost-damage ratio just wasn't favorable enough. Now, some skills become doubly or three times more effective after two or three levels

12. lkoshimae

Aug 24, 2011
    i thought its chael lolol haha!

13. Savant

Savant Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    What are the Unique Items that can be combined in the Fusion Machine? And how can I enable them all? Is farming for the Fusion Recipe scroll (the one you get from the Warehouse in the starting Shadow Tribe base with all the rats and bats) the only way? I mined and mined and after using the scrolls the only Unique items I enabled were a longsword, a two-handed sword, a dagger, and I think an Orb... still no staffs (and I'm playing a Warlock)...

So loving this game right now... It's like they balanced everything juuust right. I'm just at lvl 15-20ish but hoping for bigger bosses soon! (Can't see them when all my characters crowd them). Second the opinion that NPCs and summons shouldn't block your character though (have them move out of the way)...

14. lkoshimae

Aug 24, 2011
    you will just have to redo the quest and take the scroll again and hope that different recipe appear. while in some cases when the scroll has a number on it. another machine in the next area will produce next items that wasn't on the first one.

15. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    You monsters!!!

you brought back the forgetful fish!!! He was SO annoying. Edit: in a good way :p

16. lkoshimae

Aug 24, 2011

hahaha i kinda expected to see it there though, still annoying as ever :))

17. Irish

Irish New Member

Apr 30, 2012
    What level should I be when I attack the infected carataker in the secret sancuary? I'm level 27 and I get killed by him fast

18. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    Ikosh, have you found the level cap?

19. noobynoob123

noobynoob123 Active Member

Jul 8, 2011
    Level cap is 105. A weird number but yeah.

20. N2oXide

N2oXide Active Member

Oct 18, 2010
    So what's the skill level cap?