★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Thanks for the feedback BattleB!!

I have had Little Conquest on my watchlist for a long time now. I am glad it is finally here, but I must say I'm a bit on the fence about purchasing. Really want to give it a shot, but the price is just steep enough to make me hesitate and wait on more reviews.

I do appreciate your time in these forums, and it shows your dedication to the game.
09-18-2012, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
Thanks for the feedback BattleB!!

I have had Little Conquest on my watchlist for a long time now. I am glad it is finally here, but I must say I'm a bit on the fence about purchasing. Really want to give it a shot, but the price is just steep enough to make me hesitate and wait on more reviews.

I do appreciate your time in these forums, and it shows your dedication to the game.
We just cut the price of Little Conquest to $1.99. We want to attract more people to the Multiplayer.
The price will raise again, so if you're hesitating now may be a good time to buy it.
We have long term plans for the game, what you get now it's just a fraction of what you'll get with further updates, so the value for your buck wil increase over time, and not the other way around
All the best
09-18-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battleb View Post
We just cut the price of Little Conquest to $1.99. We want to attract more people to the Multiplayer.
The price will raise again, so if you're hesitating now may be a good time to buy it.
We have long term plans for the game, what you get now it's just a fraction of what you'll get with further updates, so the value for your buck wil increase over time, and not the other way around
All the best
Haha thanks anyway, I couldn't wait and purchased at the 2.99 price point. Happy to support you guys so no regrets.
Will post a review when I have enough time off of work to sink into the game a bit.

Good work!
04-13-2014, 03:51 AM
Has anyone updated this? I see it's now ad supported and free, too much of this type of thing on iOS.