"War Command" challenges CCGs for iPhone & iPad

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Malice, Feb 22, 2013.

1. #1 Malice, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
    Hey everyone,
    I know I don't have much say since I am new member but at least I am not a bot. Though I figure that this was the place to go if I wanted to at least spread a word or two. A company has come up with a new iPhone, iPad, game that will challenge all other Collectable Card Games/Trading Card Games. Fringe Games is currently underway towards the release of a game called War Command. I am telling you that you at least should check it out, if you've played anything like "Summoner Wars", "Magic the Gathering", or Chess. Yes, I said chess, this game has strategy and depth, not one click draw, one click play, one.... this will be a top notch game.
    They just finished testing game play at SaltCon in Salt Lake City, Utah. With still some testing to go, and the iPhone and iPad specs being worked on they are looking to release in May.
    I am just saying check it out, maybe worth your time. I will respond to any questions or responses. I am telling you even the illustrations and fantasy art are worth the look.