App description: Help Hearts evade the spikes as she soar towards the endless skies!

--------

Hearts has a dream, and that is to soar towards the endless skies! Follow and help her evade the dangerously looking spikes as she does so!

If you ask Hearts, she will tell you that it is about:

CHALLENGING

yourself as you follow Hearts where ever she goes and help her evade the falling spikes

BREAKING

your own limits as you attempt to unlock the gold star that can only be achieved from getting a super high score

SHARING

your experience with Hearts with your friends and family through your game replays

TRAINING

your reaction speed as your eyes follow Hearts and your reflexes determine if she will evade the spikes

--------

Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach WhiteSponge at mail@whitesponge.com

WhiteSponge's comments:

Do you have a dream?

Because that's what Folo Hearts is about. It's about following your dream. It's about helping Hearts follow her dream of soaring the skies.

But wait... why are there spikes falling from the skies? Because there will always be obstacles in anything you do.

So help Hearts evade those spikes and get the best score you can!

And here's a little entertainment for you ~

Youtube link | Pop Up
07-03-2014, 04:39 AM
Hope theres a decent video showing what the gameplays like as that one shows nothing !
07-03-2014, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Hope theres a decent video showing what the gameplays like as that one shows nothing !

Hey check out the shared game replays at https://everyplay.com/folo-hearts

You can also share your Folo Hearts game replay using the Share button in the game ^^
07-03-2014, 08:25 AM
'Arcade Adventure' uh.. I've no idea how it got that title.

Last iOS game I bought: 6/1/15
07-03-2014, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
'Arcade Adventure' uh.. I've no idea how it got that title.
Ahaha it just sort of happened