New 2.5D "Out Run" style racer from POLYGAMe - gauging interest!

09-02-2014, 04:29 AM
#21
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLYGAMe View Post
Yeah, could be a winner.
Well you've proved you can do the racing game very well, if you can do a mix of the racing/platforming i personally think youre onto a winner ! Also like i say PM that dev to ask about those games Surely it wouldnt be much work to get them working fine for ios7 ?!
09-02-2014, 04:40 AM
#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Well you've proved you can do the racing game very well, if you can do a mix of the racing/platforming i personally think youre onto a winner ! Also like i say PM that dev to ask about those games Surely it wouldnt be much work to get them working fine for ios7 ?!
Not really interested in using anyone else's IP right now... I have a list of like five games I want to release this/next year. Lol.

09-02-2014, 04:46 AM
#23
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLYGAMe View Post
Not really interested in using anyone else's IP right now... I have a list of like five games I want to release this/next year. Lol.
Thats fair enough. Looking forward to your 5 games !! Any hints of what they may be ?
09-02-2014, 04:55 AM
#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Thats fair enough. Looking forward to your 5 games !! Any hints of what they may be ?
Couple of racers, a vector graphic shooter with puzzle elements and an open world mission based game that I want to keep quiet at the mo. Oh, an adventure game, too.
09-02-2014, 10:48 PM
#25
Joined: Jul 2014
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLYGAMe View Post
Couple of racers, a vector graphic shooter with puzzle elements and an open world mission based game that I want to keep quiet at the mo. Oh, an adventure game, too.
Open world game?!? I'm interested.
09-03-2014, 04:22 AM
#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit TA View Post
Open world game?!? I'm interested.
Yup, it's my big project. Probably be Steam, PSN and Xbox Live
09-03-2014, 04:36 AM
#27
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,148
Have you got a twitter account ? Would like to follow if you have and read about updates etc or when games are out
09-03-2014, 05:05 AM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Have you got a twitter account ? Would like to follow if you have and read about updates etc or when games are out
Yup. @POLYGAMeDIGITAL

Oh and FB TOO: http://facebook.com/PolygameNZ
09-13-2014, 06:45 PM
#29
I have decided to do this game. It has a few "twists" now, too
09-14-2014, 12:38 AM
#30
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLYGAMe View Post
I have decided to do this game. It has a few "twists" now, too
Sorry, hadn't spotted this thread earlier. Excellent news... Looks like another winner!