Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. DukeTBone

DukeTBone Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Don't tell me updating this game erases your save file?
    Does it? Does it? Does it?
    For the love of the almighty...
    And the redemption of the downtrodden...
    PLEEEEASE

2. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #3482 GKAR, May 9, 2012
    Last edited: May 9, 2012

No; it does not. I went from version 1.02 to 1.2 and it worked fine. Just updated the game while the character was unaffected. You'll be fine.

As for if you completely remove the game by holding down the icon till it wiggles then hit the x and confirm this, you are screwed.

As borrowed from that commercial:

"Don't be an icon holder-downer."

"When you hold down on the icon you hit the x."

"When you hit the x you confirm a permanent delete from your device."

"When you confirm a permanent delete from your device, you become distraught and have to be talked down from the roof of your high rise apartment."

"When you become distraught and have to be talked down from the roof of you high-rise apartment, you are committed to the psych ward at the local hospital"

"When you are committed to the psych ward at you local hospital, you get flacked to the gills with psychotropic drugs."

"When flacked to the gills with psychotropic drugs, you lose you friends and your job."

"When you lost your friends and your job, you become homeless."

"When you become homeless, you huddle in the alley and watch passerby play Crimson Heart."

"Don't be an icon holder-downer."

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Nah... More like from ipod touch to iphone 4s.

4. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Hey hey guys. Seems as though we still need GP. That's one helluva giveaway you got there GKAR. How's the new laptop? I'm back grinding since I've fully completed all the other games that came out a few weeks ago. Did you play Inotia 4 much as I saw you on that thread? We lost a few CH players to that game e.g Ace43, Blizzard500 and eAdvisory, but we're back now

5. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    what's your ign? I'll send you some level 20ish equip later.

6. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    And when you huddle in the alley and watch passerby play Crimson Heart, you J***Z IN YOUR PANTS.

7. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    Which combo is better?

Lamiere + Heine VS Ann + Heine

8. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Lamiere + Heine. Ann may be the Queen of nuke but her melee based skills are severely underpowered. Plus there are mobs that are immune to fire DMG

9. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    What about FIRE NUKE Ann + ICE NUKE Heine?
    are there double immunes?
    this is starting to sound like Diablo 2 LOD hell.

10. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    There are some mobs that are immune to Light, others to Fire and others to Ice. You'll never find a single mob immune to all of them though. You should level all your characters as you progress through the game otherwise you might find yourself in a spot of bother

11. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    k thanks for the advice.

12. DoctorTanuki

DoctorTanuki Well-Known Member

May 2, 2012
    Anyone know if Heine passive absolute zero scales with her skills or just attack

13. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    #3493 ZURA, May 10, 2012
    Last edited: May 10, 2012
    It effects both Tanuki. If it did only work for regular attacks it would be pointless to have.

Edit: More speed run videos to come very soon :)

14. DoctorTanuki

May 2, 2012
    Hmmm hey so rare item find percent is useless for uniques right? Cause these rr runs havent been good to me lol and I'm trying to farm lam's final weapon from cube and Marn like the unique list states haha. Runnnns all day

15. DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin Member

May 6, 2012
    What is the easiest way to level characters that have been lagging behind? My Heine is still in 2X, and Pochi/Laily are at 3X. My Ann and Lamiere (mains) are both at 5X, though.

16. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #3496 GKAR, May 10, 2012
    SGCC1, Glad to see you are back! Awesome. Actually, try as I might, I just can't get into inotia 4. I've spent about 45min playing it, and that business about having tanks, aggro and other things like WoW are just a turn-off for me. I tried WoW for quite a while and managed to do nothing other than piss-off the people in my raiding party. Don't get me wrong, I like aRPG's and know I'll love D3, but WoW is just not my cup o'tea, and neither is Inotia 4. Glad to hear youm blizzard, and eadvisory enjoyed it, tho,

17. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #3497 GKAR, May 10, 2012
    We have been over this one a lot in this thread. There has been much speculation and experimentation by Nitou, SGCC1 and myself about rare item drop rate gear.

The short answer is, no, they ONLY increase the number and frequency of 'S' class weapons you get, plus increases in Purples, Blues and Yellows. Also, they increase your chances of getting an 'S' class unique item, such as Grim Reapers extinction vs. Grim Reapers extinctionS.

But as for increases in drop rates of unique's, the have NO effect for several reasons, including:

1. They are called 'rare' item drop rate, not 'unique' item drop rate. This game is quite literal in its language and terminology, despite being written in Korean.
    2. The rare item drop gear unique's are all quite low-level unique's. If they increased the frequency of unique drops, they would all be level 99.
    3. As for unique's themselves, the game designers use the network dungeon, which costs money, and doubles your chances of getting the unique. It's part of their IAP business model to be compelled to use the network dungeon. They would not allow the rare drop item rate gear to work, if they wanted you to use the network dungeon. common sense.

Search this thread, and you can find statistical analysis, done by your truly, ahem, and Nitou and SGCC1 where we compared and gave some quite serious analysis to the number of runs it took when running a dungeon with no rare drop gear and then when running the same dungeon with ALL rare drop gear with 4 rare dragon cards. No increase in uniques, but the number of purples, blues and yellows and especially the number of 'S' classes increased dramatically. It also increases rare drop rate to have your sub wearing it as well. We had both character geared up with over 1000% rare item drop rate, and the number of purples and 'S' classes were ridiculous. So, there's that incentive, at least.
    Also, with no rare item drop gear or rare dragon cards, you WILL NOT get an 'S' class item. Since switching to non-rare item drop rate gear and unique dragon cards, I have not received one single solitary 'S' class item, as well as a whole bunch of white items (yettch)!
    So decide what you're shooting for and gear up accordingly.
    I would suggest using the rare item drop gear just so that you can get 'S' class items, esp. unique 'S' items.
    At least when hunting unique's for yourself.

Hope this helps.

18. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
  19. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Haha I really enjoyed the 20 commandments !

20. DoctorTanuki

May 2, 2012
    Aa perfect thanks haha. I was reading on the korean forum and it says that its a glitch that GPP drops... any speculation on that? lol and they were suggesting that it drops in fragment of dimensions O_O i assume from the GP respectively haha.