Zombie Smasher HD, Give You Pleasantly Surprised!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by A-onesoftPR, Jan 4, 2013.

1. A-onesoftPR

A-onesoftPR Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2011
    A-onesoft Games Team Member
    United States
    #1 A-onesoftPR, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
    Good news:
    Zombie Smasher HD has been free till 11 Jan. Welcome to take the contest to win one $50,two $25,three $10 gift cards and enjoy playing the free iPone game—Zombie Smasher HD. Thank you!!!

1.Download Zombie Smasher HD,and play it;
    2.Replay the game’s screenshot of Lv30, we will choose one top score,give $50 gift card as reward;choose two second score give $25 gift card; and choose three fortunately users give $10 gift card.
    3.All the Award-winning user will be announced on 12Jan.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-smasher-hd/id534499471?mt=8

[​IMG]

Announcement:
    First prize: sapphire_neo (949600) $50 gift card
    Second prize: m13 (924600) iANiMex (914200) $25 gift card
    Fortunately users : khuanoz Wzl Elfuego $10 gift card

Thanks for your support! I will sent the prize as soon as possible!

Any doubts, please send me a private message!

2. Amazon GC possible? :)

3. A-onesoftPR

Nov 10, 2011
    United States
    You means you want an Amazon gift card? Sorry, I'm afraid we only have iTunes gift card!

4. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    [​IMG]

Can you explain how you will pick the winners? Is it going to be a lucky draw from all people who submit a lv30 screenshot or is it by ranking? I've added a watermark to stop anyone else from using the same image if it's a lucky draw.

5. khuanoz

khuanoz Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    #5 khuanoz, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
    I think it's pretty straightforward, highest score takes $50 while 1st and 2nd runner up walks away with $25. Meanwhile three from the rest of the players who did not score as high are in the running to win $10 each in a random draw

It's a surprisingly fun game as you progress further it gets more addicting as the challenge kicks in- lvl 21 was particularly challenging for me (maybe cuz I suck at jumping)
    Anyhow I think it's just a few points short from being a best seller, you may want to include any of the following in your future updates:
    - Background story with animation
    - Pinch zoom capabilities
    - More ball designs with special skills
    - Achievements (Daily and/ or like specific kills or survive etc)
    - Native English (While your language is pretty much understandable for a Chinese dev, there are still some grammar or spelling mistakes here and there)
    - Universal or iPad version (tilt control games are best played on the iPad)
    - Optimization for iPhone 5 screen resolution
    - Social feature (Facebook, Twitter etc integrated leaderboards etc)
    - And lastly more levels and maybe an endless or survival mode

you guys have the potential..looking forward to see more great stuff coming you =)

oh and since we're submitting the screen capture (or is it a video? since you said a replay) here, does it mean that this competition is only open to TouchArcaders exclusively? what about the other people who download and play it but do not own an account here? can they submit their scores to you directly also?

6. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    Khuanoz, the term "choose" leaves some ambiguity. It's best to clarify early on rather than it turning into a fiasco later. Also, the ULTIMATE level is actually endless, I think. Give it a try.

7. A-onesoftPR

Nov 10, 2011
    United States
    As khuanoz said, we pick the winners from the score. We will choose the highest score from all screenshots and give $50 gift card, and for the second and third one we will give $25 gift card, then three $10 gift card will be the lucky draw from all people who submit a lv30 screenshot .

Now you are the first, and if someone else use your image, we will consider it as invalid. Since you have played to Lv30, could you tell me your opinion about the game. Thank you!

8. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    The game is extremely enjoyable, but the balance is off in a few missions. Those car missions can be evil... just not enough time on most runs and clearing zombies off the hood or side can be nuisance when you're not allowed to use your jumping attack. Other than that I thoroughly loved it and would love it even more if it had universal support. The bonus levels are particularly fun, I would recommend making them a special mode accessible from the level menu itself.

Of course, I would also love to see more content being added in future updates. More types of zombies, more powers, maybe another ball type. You have a very strong base game here, very easy to recommend and one of the first ball rolling games I have enjoyed in a very long while.

9. A-onesoftPR

Nov 10, 2011
    United States
    Thank you for your support and suggestion towards the game. We will think over your advice to polish this game for better game experience. We will do our best to develop more great games for you guys.

As for your questions, it is open for everyone. For those people who don't own an account can upload screenshots to twitter @A-onesoft/or to facebook @A-onesoft games.

Hope you enjoy the game, and good luck to you.

10. khuanoz

Nov 27, 2012
    #10 khuanoz, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
    Well true that, glad the dev made clear on that point. Speaking of fiasco ahem Shroomz ahem
    Oh and while ultimate is something like an endless stage, it's more of endless randomly generated missions, there's still time limit and all.
    Not wanting to compare but Tilt to Live is a great example of how this game would look like after going through all the necessary polishing

Anyways I just uploaded a screenshot (not my highest), but was wondering how do you check the authenticity of the claim what with the skills of photoshop and what not, no need to steal from us, someone can just edit their own scores.
    I suggest you use a different method or ask them to submit the original picture which shows that it is taken by an apple device without any editing or something. Since its open to fb and twitter users, maybe u can update us on the high score every few days or so thanks

Attached Files:

11. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    One way to verify scores would be to post a short video of the contestant playing lv30, the high score for the level is always displayed in the status bar.

12. A-onesoftPR

Nov 10, 2011
    United States
    Thank you very well. We will do some change in next version!

13. A-onesoftPR

Nov 10, 2011
    United States
    Yes, I will update the high score from TA、FB and Twitter every day,.

14. wzl

wzl Active Member

Dec 23, 2012
    #14 wzl, Jan 5, 2013
    No.1

15. wzl

wzl Active Member

Dec 23, 2012
    #15 wzl, Jan 5, 2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. wzl

wzl Active Member

Dec 23, 2012
  17. wzl

wzl Active Member

Dec 23, 2012
    #17 wzl, Jan 5, 2013
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. A-onesoftPR

Nov 10, 2011
    United States
    We choose the winner vai the score of the game's Lv30 screenshot which you submit, but not the total score of game center's screenshot.

19. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    Seems like all the regulars are going to snipe in their scores instead of posting as they go.

20. khuanoz

Nov 27, 2012
    well, the dev did say he would publish the highscores submitted here, fb and twitter so we'd wait and see haha i like the idea about the video to confirm authenticity..what app do you use for that? or do u use a separate video cam?
    Oh ya help me bump up the one word story thread..the dev seemed to quietly fade away haha