Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-30-2013, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
Thank you to MiracleStudio for allowing me to play and review your game.

I'll start out by saying I really enjoyed my time spent playing this. It isn't perfect, mostly the writing and dual currency being the culprits. But I found I had lost track of time while playing.

I like the setting much more than something like Kingdom Rush where the enemies are going down a set path, I'm pretty tired of that. Instead, you are defending a base in more of a RTS setting. You have goldmines you can build to increase resources, along with other defensive buildings that produce soldiers and mages. These units can be controlled to attack specific mobs. On top of that, you also have direct control over the main hero which levels up and skills to use. And then there are special abilities at your disposal that can be placed where ever you need extra help defending.

These special abilities are obtained by purchasing them with crystals, what seems to be the premium currency. Although they can be bought with real cash, they are also earned in game. Again, only being 3 -4 levels in it's tough to say how abundant they are but so far they seem to be reasonably acquired.

There's a lot to manage while defending, which is probably why I dig playing it. Of course the blood spatter helps as well.

I hate giving star ratings because I feel they're entirely too ambiguous. So Ill say this: I recommend this to anyone that's looking for something more stationary/defensive/RTS-ish than a traditional TD game. You would also have to be willing to overlook the writing. (Not a big deal though)

With so many great games out for $3, the competition is stiff. If you reduced the price to a dollar or two you'd probably have many more happy buyers which would probably give you way more profits. If a customer buys it at $.99 and feels like they got a good deal, they'd probably be more willing to purchase IAP as well.
Thank you for your detailed evaluation of our game, we think you said very helpful to us, we will make a marketing strategy, after some time, we will limit free and cut prices, I hope you continue to support our game

Thanks again and may you all the best!
Old 11-30-2013, 10:19 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
It's a hybrid of both. I'd say it's best described as a miniature RTS.

Buildings produce specific unit types up to a limit on a small battlefield. You can also place towers that attack.
Thanks ScotDamn, may need to pick this one up.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:18 AM

Default Thank you for your suggestion

Quote:
Thank you to MiracleStudio for allowing me to play and review your game.

I'll start out by saying I really enjoyed my time spent playing this. It isn't perfect, mostly the writing and dual currency being the culprits. But I found I had lost track of time while playing.

I like the setting much more than something like Kingdom Rush where the enemies are going down a set path, I'm pretty tired of that. Instead, you are defending a base in more of a RTS setting. You have goldmines you can build to increase resources, along with other defensive buildings that produce soldiers and mages. These units can be controlled to attack specific mobs. On top of that, you also have direct control over the main hero which levels up and skills to use. And then there are special abilities at your disposal that can be placed where ever you need extra help defending.

These special abilities are obtained by purchasing them with crystals, what seems to be the premium currency. Although they can be bought with real cash, they are also earned in game. Again, only being 3 -4 levels in it's tough to say how abundant they are but so far they seem to be reasonably acquired.

There's a lot to manage while defending, which is probably why I dig playing it. Of course the blood spatter helps as well.

I hate giving star ratings because I feel they're entirely too ambiguous. So Ill say this: I recommend this to anyone that's looking for something more stationary/defensive/RTS-ish than a traditional TD game. You would also have to be willing to overlook the writing. (Not a big deal though)

With so many great games out for $3, the competition is stiff. If you reduced the price to a dollar or two you'd probably have many more happy buyers which would probably give you way more profits. If a customer buys it at $.99 and feels like they got a good deal, they'd probably be more willing to purchase IAP as well.
Thank you for your suggestion, I, as the team's graphic designer, Thank you again and we will use your suggestion, after making adjustments.
Old 12-01-2013, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
(It did crash twice for me when trying to play the daily card game though, when I pressed the button in the right side to redraw the cards)
You helped us to find a BUG is not easy to be found!We have fixed this bug,and we will resolve this BUG in the next release version!
thank you very very very much!
Old 12-01-2013, 02:30 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Oh, I am a little late to the show, would have loved to try it.
But I guess I'll buy this eventually, after more info on IAPs.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:32 AM

Default Thank you for your attention!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Oh, I am a little late to the show, would have loved to try it.
But I guess I'll buy this eventually, after more info on IAPs.

We hope you have a good time and give us suggestions. Thank you for your attention!
Old 12-02-2013, 07:46 PM

First off, I really love this game. First impressions are great. However, lotsa little nitpicks are there:

-The script has errors in it. The writing and dialogue either read odd or are poorly worded. Grammar problems not as much.

-No way to try out heroes I might want to buy. I don't know if the 1800 gem hero is worth buying gems for or saving for, so I'm not sure if I should worry about him. If you did a small stage that served as a demo for each hero and gave a one-time discount to purchase them with gems would certainly give me an idea.

-Easy/tutorial mode for the Arena. We're thrown in there, and it's hard to tell if our strategy is working or not at first, because it's so tough.

-Easier difficulties should maybe have waves spawn slower or farther apart. They come really quickly, so it's hard to concentrate on a bunch of buildings when monsters are tearing down the ones I built.

-The stars are glitched I think. I earned a 4 star on one stage, went back and earned 5, but it doesn't show it. I got the achievement for earning 50 stars, but it shows I only have 4 stars on a stage, or sometimes 1/2 stars. Not half, but one OR two. It's bugging me a bit, but it isn't serious.

-The card game doesn't say I'm paying more money to draw a card, only for drawing a new deck. Kinda surprised me when I was asked to buy more gems. Not upset, but I wish I knew earlier.

-Getting gems is hard to come by. I was thinking that completing a stage for the first time should maybe reward more gems, or per difficult level. Also, maybe the free card every day should be expanded to have it increase daily rewards, such as more cards that can be drawn/larger payouts. I know you want people to buy gems, but combining this with the demo hero levels I mentioned might help, possibly.

-Maybe some sort of permanent improvement that goes beyond a stage? Maybe equipping a hero, runes, or an inter-changeable system like in Kingdom Rush? I know it isn't in the game for a reason, but it might work for another gem spending area, or adding a new difficulty where those would help.

-Finally, maybe an indicator if your hero is in danger, or a building? The bloody screen is useful, but it doesn't tell me what needs attention. Maybe slowing time a bit on lower difficulties and using an arrow to point out what's being damaged would help ease players into that.

I know it's a lot of suggestions, but I signed up for these forums because I like this game so much. I hope you guys keep at it and improve the game.

P.S. Maybe do referral codes? Someone gets a unique code to send to someone else, they type it in when launching the game for the first time and each person gets gems/boosts?
Old 12-03-2013, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoggyCrystal View Post
First off, I really love this game. First impressions are great. However, lotsa little nitpicks are there:

-The script has errors in it. The writing and dialogue either read odd or are poorly worded. Grammar problems not as much.

-No way to try out heroes I might want to buy. I don't know if the 1800 gem hero is worth buying gems for or saving for, so I'm not sure if I should worry about him. If you did a small stage that served as a demo for each hero and gave a one-time discount to purchase them with gems would certainly give me an idea.

-Easy/tutorial mode for the Arena. We're thrown in there, and it's hard to tell if our strategy is working or not at first, because it's so tough.

-Easier difficulties should maybe have waves spawn slower or farther apart. They come really quickly, so it's hard to concentrate on a bunch of buildings when monsters are tearing down the ones I built.

-The stars are glitched I think. I earned a 4 star on one stage, went back and earned 5, but it doesn't show it. I got the achievement for earning 50 stars, but it shows I only have 4 stars on a stage, or sometimes 1/2 stars. Not half, but one OR two. It's bugging me a bit, but it isn't serious.

-The card game doesn't say I'm paying more money to draw a card, only for drawing a new deck. Kinda surprised me when I was asked to buy more gems. Not upset, but I wish I knew earlier.

-Getting gems is hard to come by. I was thinking that completing a stage for the first time should maybe reward more gems, or per difficult level. Also, maybe the free card every day should be expanded to have it increase daily rewards, such as more cards that can be drawn/larger payouts. I know you want people to buy gems, but combining this with the demo hero levels I mentioned might help, possibly.

-Maybe some sort of permanent improvement that goes beyond a stage? Maybe equipping a hero, runes, or an inter-changeable system like in Kingdom Rush? I know it isn't in the game for a reason, but it might work for another gem spending area, or adding a new difficulty where those would help.

-Finally, maybe an indicator if your hero is in danger, or a building? The bloody screen is useful, but it doesn't tell me what needs attention. Maybe slowing time a bit on lower difficulties and using an arrow to point out what's being damaged would help ease players into that.

I know it's a lot of suggestions, but I signed up for these forums because I like this game so much. I hope you guys keep at it and improve the game.

P.S. Maybe do referral codes? Someone gets a unique code to send to someone else, they type it in when launching the game for the first time and each person gets gems/boosts?
Thank you for your interest in our game and made so many suggestions for our game, these problems do exist in the game, we will follow the steps to modify the game, We have the ability and confidence to optimize good game

thank you so much!