Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-12-2014, 11:53 AM

The in game equipment store is not doing searches right. When I search for a fabled item it shows low level blues and when I search for level 47-50 it looks for rating 47-50 I think (which is definitely not what I am looking for)
Old 09-13-2014, 01:23 PM
Developer
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrencH View Post
The in game equipment store is not doing searches right. When I search for a fabled item it shows low level blues and when I search for level 47-50 it looks for rating 47-50 I think (which is definitely not what I am looking for)
That should be fixed now. We were trying to sort ascending based on price and I think a bug crept in. We'll fix the price-ascension sorting proper-like early next week.
Old 09-14-2014, 09:29 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default screwy dps

currently wielding the OBC with 84.5dps, game wants me to upgrade to a charmed long sword with 43.05dps .. the longsword has a quicker attack rate (i think) and does 45-78 damage while the OBC does a scant 28-56dam .. so why the screwy dps? also, i tried wielding the longsword and got killed too quick :P
Attached Images
File Type: png higher dps.PNG (585.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png lower dps.PNG (601.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-15-2014, 07:37 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Just downloaded the palringo app. May I know how I can join this group?
Old 09-15-2014, 01:24 PM
Developer
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorfist View Post
currently wielding the OBC with 84.5dps, game wants me to upgrade to a charmed long sword with 43.05dps .. the longsword has a quicker attack rate (i think) and does 45-78 damage while the OBC does a scant 28-56dam .. so why the screwy dps? also, i tried wielding the longsword and got killed too quick :P
The DPS doesn't fully account for all of the stats of an item, it's just an approximation. Your most accurate comparison would come if you equipped one of the items and then compared your currently equipped item with the other.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:53 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittense View Post
The DPS doesn't fully account for all of the stats of an item, it's just an approximation. Your most accurate comparison would come if you equipped one of the items and then compared your currently equipped item with the other.
nods, im with ya there .. read it and taken into account .. but the one with the slower attack speed AND the lower average damage is the one with higher DPS (damage per second) .. one would think 17-22 additional damage plus an attack speed .6 times faster would put the charmed longsword down with a considerably lower DPS, no?