Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-28-2014, 06:38 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geertyy View Post
When is it finished? I bought all the upgrades and have like 200,000,000,000,000 coins right now..
•••Spoiler:  1.000.000.000.000.000

But it is not finish

•••Spoiler:  You should replay in order to collect every prize
Old 03-28-2014, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey1610 View Post

But it is not finish

Woah, felt great to get the Pot of Legend, •••Spoiler:  but I'm not gonna do it all over
Old 03-28-2014, 10:57 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey1610 View Post

But it is not finish

How many are there?
Old 03-28-2014, 11:00 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I deleted this after one play through, because I could see myself sitting there for the rest of my life tapping away if I didn't.
Old 03-28-2014, 11:36 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by smegly View Post
How many are there?
I don't know. •••Spoiler:  Found two of them
Old 03-28-2014, 01:58 PM

Default Spoiler Alert

Cool Tip #1: See Your Trophies During Gameplay
•••Spoiler:  When you finish the game and play again, your trophy [trophies] appear in miniaturized form at the top level.

Cool Tip #2: When Is The Game Over?
•••Spoiler:  As it says at the beginning, you have to accumulate 1,000,000,000,000,000 points. At that point, the illuminated pot of legend will appear, and a trophy appears in the trophy shelf.

Cool Tip #3: How to Level Quickly
•••Spoiler:  Try to increase the level and regenerate skills first, as that indicates the level of coins you can access and how quickly they regenerate.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:04 AM

Default What happens when you collect all gold trophies?

Hello, all:

My trophy case now has seven trophies. I was wondering if anyone has acquired all trophies, and, if so, what happens.

Thanks,
frisbee10461
Old 03-31-2014, 11:23 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
I deleted this after one play through, because I could see myself sitting there for the rest of my life tapping away if I didn't.
I did exactly the same thing! I can't really recommend the game purely on critical terms but it's still one of the single most addictive experiences I've encountered in my iOS lifetime. I think it encapsulates the whole RPG grinding to the point of being over-leveled compulsion and condenses it down to the most basic function.

I'd absolutely love to see a fleshed out version of this with a world map, choosing dungeons that have unique pots and denizens but reward you with equipment for your heroes. I love the hands-off approach the gameplay takes, which I usually see as a negative in most games; leaving you in charge of one of my personal favourite parts of RPGs - the leveling. The visual style is already perfected in my opinion and the gameplay is there so I don't think it would take much more to make a fully featured premium product. I wouldn't even hesitate to buy that!
Old 03-31-2014, 11:59 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I did exactly the same thing! I can't really recommend the game purely on critical terms but it's still one of the single most addictive experiences I've encountered in my iOS lifetime. I think it encapsulates the whole RPG grinding to the point of being over-leveled compulsion and condenses it down to the most basic function.

I'd absolutely love to see a fleshed out version of this with a world map, choosing dungeons that have unique pots and denizens but reward you with equipment for your heroes. I love the hands-off approach the gameplay takes, which I usually see as a negative in most games; leaving you in charge of one of my personal favourite parts of RPGs - the leveling. The visual style is already perfected in my opinion and the gameplay is there so I don't think it would take much more to make a fully featured premium product. I wouldn't even hesitate to buy that!
The tapping / regeneration thing might have a chance being an interesting active battle mechanic for an RPG, totally. The really nailed something here. I think it'd be a very good piece to a larger experience that would be well worth some coin.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:13 AM

Default What happens when you collect all gold trophies?

After you acquire all gold trophies, if you play the game the next time and achieve the desired score, •••Spoiler:  the Pot of Legend appears, just like before. However, this time, it is not replaced by a gold trophy. Instead, the Opening screen appears. So, you do not get another trophy.