3D Parking Simulator collection (by Play with Friends) [Promo codes]

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by PlayWithFriends, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Ahgro

Ahgro New Member

Oct 25, 2013
    I would love a code. I have 0 clue how a parking game could be fun but as people here seem to be having fun this is a good time to learn why.

2. PlayWithFriends

PlayWithFriends Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2013
    Hey - thanks for wanting to try I guess :) I hope we can introduce you to a new genre!! Code sent (and to all above).

Thanks for the nice reviews to guys that posted above. I hope some of the otters come back to speak too :)

3. PlayWithFriends

Aug 3, 2013
    By the way, anyone that wants to try it can always use the FREE version: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/id774659188?mt=8&affId=1720307

It's exactly the same just with some Ads to support us financially.

There are various other modes available as IAP (such as a fun mode where you are allowed to crash once per level and get away with it, and baby mode where the cars are smaller so easier to park and you can unlock all levels if you get stuck) - but these modes all have separate leaderboards so you cannot "cheat".

All levels are free to play - you just need to at least pass the previous level with 1 star to get to the next but you can start with any vehicle you want - no paywalls here!!

You can remove Ads from the Free version for the same cost as the Paid version ($0.99 / 69p / 79 eurocents) which essentially makes it the same game then.

4. Ahgro

Ahgro New Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Very quick response and stupid question I'm sure. Where do I enter the code?

5. PlayWithFriends

Aug 3, 2013
    Go to the App Store app, go to the Featured tab at the bottom, scroll to the very bottom of that page, make sure you are logged in with your account. Press REDEEM at the bottom there, and enter the code in the box. It should start downloading. PM me if you get stuck!
    ;)

6. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    I'm pretty useless at the game, which is no surprise to me, but I am enjoying what I've experienced so far. Have to admire that the difficulty spikes quite dramatically between the first and second coach level - managed to make it close to end of level 2 once out if many tries only to die when trying to shift the camera as I passed under a plane wing.

Though that seems to be the hardest of the vehicles I've experienced so far, the handling is absolutely fine and certainly as realistic as you would want for a game like this. Graphically it's perfectly satisfactory - no one should expect, or frankly even want, huge levels of distraction going on as you try to play so I have no problems there.
    I've never played a game like this so I can't really compare it to others but there seems to be a lot of content available for the small entry price. I would love to have an easy mode available at the very beginning but that's probably just me and my useless hands! Loving the variety in the vehicles, are there any plans to update and add to the number or more levels for e existing ones?

Definitely going to stay on my pad until I reach a level of skill I don't need to be ashamed of! Thank you for the code and the chance to give my opinions on it!

7. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Thanks for the promo, really good game.

8. PlayWithFriends

Aug 3, 2013
    Hey Pete. Glad to hear we are teaching you some new gaming skills :) Never too late and all that!

Actually this game is a compilation of just a few sample levels, and some totally new ones, from all our other games we released this year. If there is any particular vehicle you enjoy more you can get a WHOLE GAME based on it in our catalog. If you check the Related Links in the App Store page from this game you can see some of our other games.

And yes we have tons of plans for new vehicles, scenarios, new job mechanics and tons of other cool stuff to come next year!

9. PlayWithFriends

Aug 3, 2013
    My pleasure and thank you ;)

10. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Would love a code for this if you have any left! :)

11. prostele

prostele Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Would love a code if there are any left.

12. Ahgro

Ahgro New Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Any plans for planes or Hele? Coming from being a recreation Hele Pilot, you wanna talk about hard to park, there it is

13. ayrton1

ayrton1 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Cleveland,Oh. Usa
    If you have any codes left I would like one. Thanks!

14. PlayWithFriends

Aug 3, 2013
    Sent ;)

15. PlayWithFriends

Aug 3, 2013
    Funny you should say that. All I can say is "coming very soon" :)

It is indeed hard to park a Helicopter!
    - we had to "arcadify" it somewhat to make it more approachable but want to do a proper sim physics one soon too!

Planes are much easier in comparison. Main problem is that you just don't have the same all round visibility on a game as you would in a real chopper - and it's hard to tell exactly where you are but you do get used to it. (and you can move the camera in our game of course)

I look forward to your thoughts on it!!

16. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Oh, how about a version where you have to park oldtimey vehicles, like a Model T or a horse-drawn carriage? In oldtimey environments.

That would be awesome.

17. omerkarakaya

omerkarakaya Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    Turkey
    I like a code.
    Thanks !!!

18. PlayWithFriends

Aug 3, 2013
    We have thought about that but not sure it would be very popular for most people? :)

19. ayrton1

ayrton1 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Cleveland,Oh. Usa
    Thanks for the code! That was quick.

I would think people might enjoy a Model T. I am not sure how they did parking controls back then but I would have to think it was a bit different. If they did have different equipment that might be a reason people would give it a shot. I haven't played the game yet so these may be already in it but something similar to the Space Shuttle might be neat. I did actually land like a plane does so it might be interesting.

20. omerkarakaya

omerkarakaya Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    Turkey
    Thanks for the code !!!