Casey's Contraptions

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MysteryCoconut, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysteryCoconut

MysteryCoconut Active Member

Casey's Contraptions was released for iPad only a few weeks ago. The plan was to release it for the iPhone/iPod Touch as soon as possible, and make the iPad version universal at the same time. We submitted v1.1 to Apple recently with some very requested features (still iPad only), but this is 1.2 running on the retina display of the iPhone 4 :)

[​IMG]

2. juan13

juan13 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2010
    So, this means...?

3. AP9TV1

AP9TV1 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2010
    YouTube
    Awesome! I love Casey's Contraptions on my iPad! :)

4. MysteryCoconut

MysteryCoconut Active Member

@juan13: means next update will upgrade the current iPad version to universal, and we will also release a cheaper iPhone/iPod Touch-only version at the same time. We are working on it as we speak, so still no launch date, but as you can see is already looking pretty good.

5. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Here is a check. Write down any amount you want.

6. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    The game isn't that good. I bought it on my ipad about a week ago, it's pretty good, but not that good.

7. daniller

daniller Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Anyway I still wait for it on my iPod touch. I haven't played it once. Hope for some vid for a preview.

8. llopis

llopis Active Member

@daniller, here's the preview video for Casey's Contraptions. That should give you a good idea of what it's like. The iPhone version will have the same levels and features.

And of course, there's the full review in Touch Arcade.

And even though Miguel snuck it in without saying much about it, in version 1.2 the iPad version will become universal, and we'll have a separate iPhone version. That means that if you've already bought it, you'll be able to play it on your iPhone/iPod Touch without buying it again! You're welcome :)

9. daniller

daniller Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Thank you for your vid. That's really heilpful. I've seen the vid for twice, kinda challenging physics game, very interesting. It's on my consideration now.

10. WhammyOne

WhammyOne Member

Apr 8, 2011
    Looks pretty cool, it reminds me of a schematic Tom would come up with to try to get Jerry! ha!