★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: What do you get when you combine BUMPER CARS and AIR HOCKEY? Absurdly fun and competitive action, unlike any hockey game on the App Store!

Take the wheel of your Bumper Kart, a hovering disc-shaped go-kart, then bump and smack your way to victory! The rules are simple, use your kart to knock the hockey puck into the opposing goal as many times as you can!

You can compete with other players around the world in live head-to-head online matches, or test your skills against computer opponents. When youre ready for a new challenge, you can race the clock in the frantic 60-second Long Shot and Multi-Puck Dash modes!

Check out these features!

Online Multiplayer - all you need is your Game Center account
Single Player vs Computer, with 3 difficulty levels
Single Player Challenges, with Game Center leaderboards
King of the Puck mode - bump the puck to claim it, then play keep away from your opponent
Intuitive controls - tilt to steer and touch to go

but wait, theres more!

MFi game controller support!
Watch video replays of your games - share them online via Everyplay
Bumpin music tracks

Five-O's comments:
I'm the developer of Bumper Kart Hockey which just went live yesterday!

It's a 2D hockey game where you control a bumper car and try to knock the puck into your opponent's goal. Features AI opponents, online multiplayer, timed challenges, and MFi game controller support!

Trailer:
YouTube: video
08-03-2014, 02:30 PM
Looks fun, may pick this up later today, what does GameCenter consist of? Just multiplayer or are there leaderboards, achievements?

Last edited by rich_952000; 08-03-2014 at 02:35 PM.

08-03-2014, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Looks fun, may pick this up later today, what does GameCenter consist of? Just multiplayer or are there leaderboards, achievements?
Cool, thanks! It uses Game Center for real-time online multiplayer. I would recommend inviting a friend to a match if you can't find anyone through auto-match. There are also Game Center leaderboards for the timed challenge modes. No achievements yet but that's on my todo list.

My GC username is CodeVandal if you or anyone else wants to add me.
08-07-2014, 10:23 AM
This game is a lot of fun, the mixture of tilt and touch controls work well, I was all over the place but in a good way, played with my daughter this morning and it's the best fun we've had together in a while. (She's 9 and kicked my arse haha). She's overtook me on octagon too so look out Andy shell be kicking your arse before long too lol.
08-07-2014, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
This game is a lot of fun, the mixture of tilt and touch controls work well, I was all over the place but in a good way, played with my daughter this morning and it's the best fun we've had together in a while. (She's 9 and kicked my arse haha). She's overtook me on octagon too so look out Andy shell be kicking your arse before long too lol.
I'm really liking this one too, now if I just had more time to play..
08-29-2014, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Funny, I hated the controls. What is wrong with me lately. It's hate on everything Friday, I guess. Oh well.
08-29-2014, 07:22 PM
Nice game. Big challenge with the controls but it's really funny!
09-01-2014, 05:23 AM
Any future modes planned? Would love to play some tournments against AI?