Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-03-2014, 12:32 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan-C View Post
I have noticed the "escape" too, no worries that will be fixed It might actually say Pyramid instead, I am on the fence with that!

If we did manage to have that "new game+" option we would probably try to bring it the other markets too, like Vita. But this is a pipe dream at this point, I will be happy if we can ever recover half our investment with the iOS version!
To be honest, I think you can make it, it looks like you have already many followers. True platform gamers will probably like it as it is a very challenging game, candy crush fans maybe less ^^

Edit: unless you switch the gems with candies
Old 08-03-2014, 12:36 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan-C View Post
Yes, the buttons are the main thing I want to fix after the initial release. I was not thinking about changing the size, but I did think a fully customizable menu where you could position the buttons wherever you wanted would be the best.
Ouch nooooo, please, be one of the rare Devs (imho) who release a new game with perfect controls right off the bat !
No moaning possible, ever...and you'll make the important best and only one first impression to your gamers...just my two cents

Btw, i immediately liked "escape" under the simple but beautiful icon.
Old 08-03-2014, 01:01 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Ouch nooooo, please, be one of the rare Devs (imho) who release a new game with perfect controls right off the bat !
No moaning possible, ever...and you'll make the important best and only one first impression to your gamers...just my two cents

Btw, i immediately liked "escape" under the simple but beautiful icon.
That is so true! Some devs ruined their games from day one because of poor control, even if they fixed it with updates, they got very poor reviews and that stopped people from buying it, last weekend one dev got a 1 star review on PocketGamers, this is the kind of things you would want to avoid. There was another app called Ronin a few months ago, a very good endless runner, the game could have been game of the week, but because of some bugs, they got 3 stars, they fixed all the bugs very quickly and their game was truly amazing, but I don't think they did as much as they could have.
Old 08-15-2014, 03:52 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Still playing! This game is hard. I think I'm just going to start just focusing on beating levels, not diamonds, scarabs, or time.

Found a little glitch on 2-7. After you go over the disintegrating bridge the first time and die, it is invisible for successive lives. Still lets you run on it, but no visual. Here's a picture:
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_1270.PNG (360.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 08-15-2014, 07:27 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Oh, that is disappointing. I thought we had finally managed to get that one fixed!

Back to the board then. Please let me know if it happens again or in other levels!
Old 08-25-2014, 05:10 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
Still playing! This game is hard. I think I'm just going to start just focusing on beating levels, not diamonds, scarabs, or time.
Beating a level is already a big and very satisfying accomplishment in my books. I must admit that i'm in the same boat as you at this very moment. Yesterday i finished all missions (cleared them all this far) on stage 7 in the 3rd pyramid, and today i'm only glad for finding all diamonds in stage 8. I move on for now, too, but will come back later. You get a lot of gaming time folks, if you want to accomplish all missions.

I don't know about the price, release or final name, but it will be worth it.
Old 08-26-2014, 11:48 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Beating a level is already a big and very satisfying accomplishment in my books. I must admit that i'm in the same boat as you at this very moment. Yesterday i finished all missions (cleared them all this far) on stage 7 in the 3rd pyramid, and today i'm only glad for finding all diamonds in stage 8. I move on for now, too, but will come back later. You get a lot of gaming time folks, if you want to accomplish all missions.

I don't know about the price, release or final name, but it will be worth it.
I really want to release before the end of September! I have been relocating recently and lost a significant chunk of time doing it so - do not even have internet at my new place yet - hence the fewer updates. But it is coming!

I should be able to submit a new beta version for those of you guys who have codes - which will fix the 1-9 level as well.