Silicon Roundabout - London

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by alanappromoter, Nov 27, 2012.

1. alanappromoter

alanappromoter Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    app promoter
    London
    Hello all,

Would love to get in touch with developers based in London and particularly around the Old Street area. If nothing else it's a good excuse to head out for a beer (wine/cocktail/coffee) or two...

Alan...

2. alanappromoter

alanappromoter Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    app promoter
    London
    Thanks to those people that have got in touch directly. Feel free to post on here though. If there's enough of us I'm sure there's some money in the kitty to go behind the bar for some free drinks:)

3. Nijo

Nijo Well-Known Member

Curious to hear how many people take part in this.
    I'm considering a move in that general direction, but I'm not sure how much of it is hype.

4. Eclectic

Eclectic Well-Known Member

It is amazing. There are 16+ game developers in a little town called Leamington Spa, possibly the biggest concentration on planet earth. We see people from the other companies all the time. In the street. In the pub. You can't avoid them, they are everywhere. But there is no cross company event.
    We could choose one pub, one day of the week, then at a given time have an industry get together. Every week.

5. Nijo

Nijo Well-Known Member

Yeah, Leamington Spa is famous for it, as is Guildford. Both on my list. :)

6. Jez Hammond

Jez Hammond Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2012
    I used to live in London - would be cool to gate crash some of you in the new year!