GTA:SA or Hitman GO?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by DaynjaDog, Jan 22, 2015.

?

Which game is better?

1. GTA:SA

63.2%
  2. Hitman GO?

10.5%
  3. Both

26.3%
  4. Neither are good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DaynjaDog

DaynjaDog Member

Jul 12, 2014
    I'm trying to find out which one is better but I'm having a bit of trouble. I love games that give me a bit of mental work but I love being able to do ridiculous things in games. I'm trying to find out whether I should pay $8.99 for GTA or $6.49 for HM. Please give me advice!

2. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    #2 Crabman, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    GTA.

eh..wait...

Hitman

or...maybe

GTA

..naaa....

Hitman

Seriously,both games have so much nothing in common that you can also flip a coin,sorry :rolleyes:

3. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Agree.

4. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    GTA: SA isn't quite my favorite port ever (look's at the always amazing Stranger's Wrath) but is really great and iOS-wise, it's probably the best sandbox game.
    Hitman GO wasn't quite my taste but it's got some rather unique (IMO) mechanics for a board game and gets addictive over a while.
    I'd recommend you wait for Exiles (seems like a rather good open-world RPG as Ravensword) or (if you like stealth and tactical twin-stick shooters) get Space Marshals.
    However if you don't like any of the two I've mencioned I'd say GTA is the best pick content-wise.

5. jaysraptors_to

jaysraptors_to Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2014
    GTA SA has more replay value (more value for your money)

I have played 35 hours so far and have yet to complete the story! The replay value is immense.

Also because it was a port from the PC version of the game, it can be modded using a pc application such as iexplorer further increasing the replay value!

6. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Can u create a thread where you will show how to mode it?
    That would be great

7. jaysraptors_to

jaysraptors_to Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2014
    Personally I haven't modded the game, it is something I plan on doing when I finish the story mode though. I don't know if I am allowed to post links here on the forums so if you want to learn how to mod the game:

Google: "How to mod Gta 3 iOS" and there should be a page made by pocketgamer that will teach you how to mod the game.

The page is specifically about Gta 3 but Gta sa works the same way.

TO THE MODERATORS: I hope that I am not breaking any rules by doing this, if I am, please delete this post.