Two Upcoming Games By Electronic Arts

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by eggzbacon, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xVietx

xVietx Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2009
    Oklahoma, USA
    #21 xVietx, Oct 29, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. LOL. :p

But seriously, I think that Mirror's Edge, Burnout, Fight Night, or maybe the upcoming MMA would all be good choices. If they could pull it off, also some shooters such as Dead Space or Battlefied but controls have always been a problem...

2. 5duc29

5duc29 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    I wonder if they're doing on-rails Dead Space: Extraction, there's one for the Wii and Doom Resurrection worked out great.

Burnout? I think that's EA..

3. kugi_igi

kugi_igi Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Punturin
    what's MMA?

4. iPodtouchfancarjacks

iPodtouchfancarjacks Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    north carliona
    Its ufc and we all know its not burnout but when are they post to annouce the two games

5. Frant

Frant Well-Known Member

6. TouchChatterbox

TouchChatterbox Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Another version of Monopoly???????????? Why? The other two would be pretty good though.

I wish they brought out a proper Cluedo (or Clue, as you may know it) like the actual board game. You could easily put in a mode where you play people over email or it could integrate with a Facebook version so you could vs your friends who don't have an iDevice.

EA have the rights to Theme Park, don't they? There was a Nintendo DS port which wasn't half bad but it would be good on the iPhone if they did a version similar to that port but without the annoying advisers butting in every 2 seconds and better graphics. Or heck, even do a version of the 3D sequels.

7. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Or theme hospital on iphone. That would be awesome!

8. IpodLady

IpodLady Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    I've been wondering why a Theme Park port hasnt made its way to the iTouch. I'd buy it.

9. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Well not UFC, since they don't own the rights to that. But an MMA game would be nice.

10. Gamingfun

Gamingfun Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    I like all the Dead Space wants :) They could pull off a Resident Evil type port or they could pull off a Doom Resurection type deal from Extraction! Either or would be awesome as both games are extremely well done.

11. salsamd

salsamd Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 1, 2008
    San Francisco, CA
  12. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Since STP announced 3 EA games I believe this is going to be about two different games.

Afterthis STP announcement all I can think of not released or announced from their 2009 schedule is SSX and Risk

13. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    It's gonna be different games, cause Connect 4, Monopoly Classic, and Battleship have been announced already.. I hope it's either Battlefield, Burnout, or Left4Dead.

14. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    I asked for a Harry Potter game a while ago, lol, and they said it couldn't be ported due to licensing issues.

Fight Night sounds good..

15. steezybreezy

steezybreezy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    They need to make skate the controls would be perfect just dual joysticks or analogs or whatever you want to call them. Thats the only game i ever played for xbox (and left 4 dead which i wouldnt mind having on my ipod either). If you can make skate for ds then you can make a better version for ipod.

16. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    WTF that's not monopoly classic. is anybody else reading the same property names that i am?

that better just be some sort of option for personalized property names or something.

17. gatorsxrule

gatorsxrule Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    School
    Florida
    That would be an instant buy for me

18. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    i would much rather have burnout revenge or just a burnout with level to level play, and not an open city.