Summoners War similar Games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by coRex, Oct 7, 2015.

1. coRex

coRex Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Hi!

Right now i am looking for similar Games to Summoners War, as i am always looking for new games.

I already tested:
    Dungeon Boss (decent but lacks of customisation)
    Elune Saga (actually pretty nice, but i think this game is dying)
    Brave Frontier (i can not understand why people like this :))
    Honorbound (seems to be a dying game too)
    Avengers Alliance (i played it a lot, but on Facebook and some issues killed it for me)
    Terra Battle (naaah not my game)
    Chain Chronicles (nope not my game)
    Monster Squad (i kinda dislike the thing, that sub monsters only have 1 skill)
    Monster Legends (actually pretty nice...)

Maybe you guys have some nice recommandations too :).

Thx :)

PS: Seven Knights could be awesome, but is not released in Europe/US right now.

2. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    League of angels

3. Modjular

Modjular Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2014
    #3 Modjular, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    So, like social rpg's?

There are the staples like Puzzles and Dragons and Monster Strike. I'm surprised they aren't on your list. Dungeon Link is popular too. They're all the pseudo-fantasy social rpg's with the gatcha mechanic.

If you want a more western title, there's the superhero games like Marvel: Contest of Champions or Injustice: Gods Among Us

I've only personally played Dungeon Link. It's pretty unimaginative as far as the "fantasy" theme goes, but it has a lot to do if you're just looking for a time killer. In-game deals aren't really worth it, and it gets kinda grindy like most social-rpgs, but overall I've enjoyed the collecting aspect. I don't really have much to compare it to though. If I had to actually recommend one of these, I'd say try Injustice. I've only heard good things about it.