Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 11-03-2012, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper2427 View Post
And solved. We need more thought provking games like this one. Are you making anymore in the near future as I need another fix?
Haha - Congrats ... Happy to know that you enjoyed the adventure ... Ancient Mystery itself has a number of 'extra fixes' in it .. as you refer to - and carefully read - the 'Deeper and Further' Section , you will discover nice relationships and symbols within the game, as well as tiny clues and keywords/keynames & characters that will help you enter into a great field of knowledge .. the knowledge outcomes of the game can range from the most basic (solving the riddles) , to a bit higher (historic significance), to much higher (artistic, symbolic, and philosophical) .. believe it or not, the 'Deeper and Further' Section is a compression of a research of 100s of pages - As I mentioned once before, i think it could have been made into a Novel, but i thought that the engagement element is much better this way.

In fact, I am currently working on creating another app, which will be much more encyclopedic, includes different fields of knowledge, with a learning path, intelligence-practice mini-games, and a 'wisdom quest' .... In fact, Ancient Mystery will integrate into the 'great wisdom quest' there.. my estimate (which is frequently wrong ) is that it should be ready in two months time ..

[now that I wrote it, I can't but think how difficult it is to finish in this period 500+ questions on different topics, design and write a progression path on the different stages of knowledge, create a number of mini-quests, and a nice user interface ... I'm both revealing secret information and digressing here , but its a nice saturday morning, so i will perform no memory-deletions]

If you're interested in following the news you can like our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Think.Grow) or check out our blog (http://blog.think-grow.biz) .... I barely get any time to update frequently , but sometimes i do .. If i find the time, the next game (I'm still thinking about the name) would probably be announced on either (there are around 10 think-grow apps by now [They are mostly modules that help people get an intelligent grasp on different topics by utilizing intelligently written - and concise - summaries of the top books in a certain field] , and I only managed to announce Ancient Mystery )

Check Msg
Old 11-09-2012, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taniadasher View Post
Solved !
Great ! Congrats !
Old 11-09-2012, 04:21 PM

Old 11-10-2012, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taniadasher View Post
Noted -
Old 11-11-2012, 03:41 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I am having soooo much trouble on the mountains riddle, please help!!!!
Old 11-11-2012, 03:42 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

what was the answer the the mountains riddle? im really stuck lol.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:41 AM

Default Hints

Where are the hints? How to get to the hints ?
Old 11-12-2012, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattamose View Post
what was the answer the the mountains riddle? im really stuck lol.
Check PM
Old 01-03-2014, 01:28 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Solution Needed

What is the answer to the river puzzle, "the sum of the two vowels in 'water'"? I am totally stuck. PM me if you wish! Thank you.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:47 AM

Hi Minstrel .. the mathematical operation should work .. so a and e are the digits that make the addition correct