Originally Posted by Codedood
Thank you all for the feedback. A new 1.1 version is finished and will be submitted to the app store after testing on it is done.
This version will have the following:
- Replaced Mark / Fill with images
- Moved the Fill button farther away from the hint button
- Made the hint button ask the player if they are sure they want to use a hint
- Made the Mark / Fill animations faster
- Made dialogue appear faster
- Improved the upgrade screen to better demonstrate the benefits of upgrading
- Reduced file size of app from 151.9 mb to ~44.5 mb (estimated)
The new UI during puzzles will look as seen on the right with the current UI displayed on the left.
You can hit the home button to exit the app and then resume the puzzle you have in progress when you return to the app. Unfortunately, a true saving system would require huge code changes and a lot of testing to make sure it doesn't mess anything up.
Its not something impossible - but unless there is a huge demand for the feature it probably won't be implemented. Sorry.
Nice job. Ur awesome
As for the safe... if it resumes, I would be happy, but are you sure that that works ? since I did quit the game (told me that I was loosing the progress of it) , or press the home button on my ipad, after restart the progress for the current puzzle is gone.
btw.. pressing the home button on the ipad, and if you start another game, 9 out of 10 items, the other program is closed..