Need help installing LEGAL game IPA

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tronfan, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Tronfan

Tronfan Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2013
  2. chimpman252

chimpman252 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Front Staff at Chinese Restaurant
    I'm experimenting with a possible method currently, but I'm gonna say it's not possible without jailbreaking for now. In the meantime, I recommend you get Portalize, which is basically the same thing. I played through Wormhole when it came out and it's really not that great, especially compared to Portalize. You don't even get to place both portals unless you buy iAP in Wormhole D:

3. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    It may be possible to download the IAP on your desktop and the drag it into iTunes to synch to your iDevice. The only problem could be that the your device's identification number may need to be registered to the app so DRM could disable this tactic, in which case installation would likely require jailbreak.

4. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I had problems installing a testflight app and I used a program to install it into my iPad, which isn't jail token. I can't remember if I needed another file, I don't think so but not certain.. I'll fire up my desktop and pm you name of the application.